• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Hey newbie here!

Hey there!

I’m new to the forum and I’m so happy to finally be here! Ive been a lurker for years now so thanks for having me. I’m currently here to share some of media with you guys and talk about all things Buffy! My real name is Nathan and I have a YouTube channel where I create movies and tv shows! I’m currently doing a buffy let’s play project on the Sims 4 and im one episode in so far! I’ll post the link in another thread (hopefully the right place xD) anyway, it’s so good to finally be here. Just finished a huge re watch and I adore this show! Nothing has and will ever top Buffy!

Looking forward to seeing some of you around the forum :)

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the boards! For a show that ended 16 years ago, the following seems to keep growing and it is one of the most analyzed shows in university arts courses. A lot of people here joined within the past year and there is a steady stream of new insights into the show. Let us know about your projects because we all take an interest in anything new about Buffy.

Willow Tara

Passion rules us all💖theWhedonverse rules my life
Sineya
Hello and welcome! This sounds amazing! :D I like the Sims and I love Buffy! So I'll defenitely check out your videos ;)
Looking forward to more of your posts :)

AnthonyCordova

Snakehead Leviticus
Sineya
Nice to be introduced to you. Welcome, and I look forward to reading your reflections on the show.

Are you a fan of the show Angel too?

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Hello and welcome to the land of BB :)

Kratos

Potential
Welcome. I was a lurker for years too until I joined Buffy Boards last year. Buffy isn’t my favourite tv show, but it’s in my top 3 along with Angel and The Fugitive 1960s series. There will never be another show like it imo.

Who are your fav Buffy characters?

I’ve not watched all of Angel, I gave it a go and missed the original gang!

My fav characters are buffy herself, Spike, Giles and my favourite antagonist is Glory 😬

Kratos

Potential
I’ve not watched all of Angel, I gave it a go and missed the original gang!

My fav characters are buffy herself, Spike, Giles and my favourite antagonist is Glory 😬
Angel is one of my fav shows, but it can be a hard show to get into imo and I can understand missing the original gang alright.

Buffy and Spike are two of my favourite characters as well. I love Glory. She’s my fav female villain in tv shows, films, etc.

Top Bottom