• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Hey there.

whiterose

Townie
I just dropped in to see how this chat gang feels about the current vibes out in the world. If you talking about the powerball at 550 million then I say that the previous billionaire that won the 1.57 billion in South Carolina should use that money for good deeds and not just live it up. There is a lot of corruption in the world. It would be nice to have some wealthy people on our side for a change.

AshSlays

WOW, Sarcasm, that's original!
The cursed area of tons of sweet tea (Arkansas)
Black Thorn
Welcome to the hellmouth Buffy Boards! I'm Ash, and I'll be your tourguide today
We're a pretty light-headed bunch compared to the rest of the internet in our little Whedon-obsessed corner over here! I wish you a warm welcome. Feel free to jump into any conversation! We usually don't have many arguments apart from Shipping and politics, so if you stay away from that you should be good. If you need anything, feel free to shoot me a PM.

I'd agree and say that yeah, the world is pretty corrupted. I feel like we're getting far enough that it may soon be unstoppable.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the boards! This is one of the most intelligent and civilized fan forums on the internet. There is no seniority here, so don't get the idea that you have to "earn your wings" before you can comment on anything. Jump right in and post!

Political corruption is so completely overwhelming that I predict it will keep getting worse as time goes on.

Kratos

Potential
Welcome. I agree there is a lot of corruption in the world. You reminded me of Bassanio’s line “The world is still deceived with ornament” from the play The Merchant of Venice. Thanks.

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I love whinging about corruption and poverty, there is a huge range of experiences and expertise on this board so I hope to see ya posting around the place :) If the real world wont save itself, Buffy will save us ;)

Top Bottom