• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Hey, y'all!! ;)

HisMrs

The Walking BED
Sineya
I DID IT!!! I FINALLY got my oldest daughter hooked on Buffy!! We are doing a complete rewatch now, and am having so much fun watching her reactions and hearing her thoughts on each episode. Currently we are in Season 2 and just finished "School Hard", and her exact words were "Spike is bae". 😄

Oh, and HEY!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

AnthonyCordova
AnthonyCordova
Awesome!
Airam
Airam
Yay! And also hilarious! I remember you! Just came back too!

Kratos

Potential
Welcome or should I say welcome back lol. Xander and Wesley are two of my favourite Buffyverse characters too.

I only joined Buffy Boards last year, but I think it’s a great website for talking Buffyverse and other stuff. Best Internet forum imo and one of the few still quite active.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Hey there!

Great news about your kid. I had a great time getting my niece hooked on Buffy so I know how much fun you must be having. :)

In time we will convert a legion and swarm the earth, eventually wrestling ownership of BtVS away from the evil FOX corp. and insisting on a perfect HD Buffy conversion, extensive/detailed DVD commentaries from all the remaining cast (paying them buckets of cash to tempt them back), and have them all sign up for a ten season animated series!!

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I'm glad she's liking it! You have a lovely wee family :)

HisMrs
HisMrs
Aww thank you, honey!!

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
*runs and hugs*
How's you? Major congrats there hehe 🤩🥳

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Hey there!

Great news about your kid. I had a great time getting my niece hooked on Buffy so I know how much fun you must be having. :)

In time we will convert a legion and swarm the earth, eventually wrestling ownership of BtVS away from the evil FOX corp. and insisting on a perfect HD Buffy conversion, extensive/detailed DVD commentaries from all the remaining cast (paying them buckets of cash to tempt them back), and have them all sign up for a ten season animated series!!
Can I say here I like how you think . Just one problem . I going to have to get my nieces & nephews to watch them & they still baby's.

thetopher
thetopher
Slowly but surely is the way. :)

AmberMissy

Buffy obsessed, but new here...
Get the kickstarter started!!! :D :D :D

Tasha

Dn'* letthespacebugsbite!
Sineya
I DID IT!!! I FINALLY got my oldest daughter hooked on Buffy!! We are doing a complete rewatch now, and am having so much fun watching her reactions and hearing her thoughts on each episode. Currently we are in Season 2 and just finished "School Hard", and her exact words were "Spike is bae". 😄

Oh, and HEY!! Hope everyone is doing well!!
Omg hi girl or should I say my old art buddy 🎨🤣😊😊
Idk if u remember me but I remember u being my inspiration back In the old days of buffy boards aha 🤣xx

HisMrs
HisMrs
Well of course I remember you, Tasha!! How have you been, girlie??
Top Bottom