• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hey y'all!!

buffybot2021

Townie
Hi everybody! Not really sure what to say, other then I've been a Buffy fan since I was about 13, and my closest friend - more like a sister - who's a big fan as well was telling me about it, so she got me interested. Later on, I was in this pawn shop and they had the first season, so I got it, watched it, loved it and haven't looked back. My favorite characters are definitely Buffy and WIllow. And Giles. As well as Fred and Cordelia on Angel. And Wesley actually. I was thinking that I would love to be a part of a forum, and so I kinda just searched "Buffy forums" in Google, and here I am haha. I guess I don't really have much to say besides that so hi again haha.

r2dh2
r2dh2
Welcome!

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
Welcome to BB! I found the forum by chance back when I started watching Buffy for the first time and I am enjoying it a lot. 😇

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! I found this place eight years ago and rarely miss a day. (I think I missed September 18 in all of last year.) This is an intelligent board - it wouldn't be this big twenty years after the fact if there wasn't a lot of intelligent discussion. As fan forums go, this one is reasonably civilized and the mods don't let things get out of hand. You don't need to defer to us old crocs on the board either - ideas are ideas and they are judged on their merits, not on how long you have been here,

burrunjor

Scooby
Hi everybody! Not really sure what to say, other then I've been a Buffy fan since I was about 13, and my closest friend - more like a sister - who's a big fan as well was telling me about it, so she got me interested. Later on, I was in this pawn shop and they had the first season, so I got it, watched it, loved it and haven't looked back. My favorite characters are definitely Buffy and WIllow. And Giles. As well as Fred and Cordelia on Angel. And Wesley actually. I was thinking that I would love to be a part of a forum, and so I kinda just searched "Buffy forums" in Google, and here I am haha. I guess I don't really have much to say besides that so hi again haha.

Glad to have you here. I just came back after a hiatus. Trust me this place is one of the best forums I've ever been on. All the people here are very welcoming and very chatty.

I also see you're 20. You were basically born near the end of the original run so you got into Buffy a decade or so after it finished? I always love hearing how the next generation get into something.

buffybot2021

Townie
Thanks everybody!
Glad to have you here. I just came back after a hiatus. Trust me this place is one of the best forums I've ever been on. All the people here are very welcoming and very chatty.

I also see you're 20. You were basically born near the end of the original run so you got into Buffy a decade or so after it finished? I always love hearing how the next generation get into something.
Yup haha. It was great being able to dive into a show so long after it had aired. Also, I didn't even think about that but you're right and I can't believe I didn't notice that I became a fan a decade after it ended, since I'm pretty sure it was like, over the summer that I first watched it that year.

Top Bottom