• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

hey

Just found this board, i have been massive buffy fan for many year's now since i was young. Watched it with my older sister when season 4 was coming out. i just started re-watching it on amazon prime. Thank's for having me here.
I have latley been obessed with this show again , my fave eposides are one when black willow comes ( when tara dies)
and once more with feeling.
started collecting thing's as well .
i remember when i meet anothony head when i was younger was amazing! he still looks good best wishes

Black Thorn
Welcome!
Feel free to jump into discussions straight away there are quite a few going on at the moment.
fave eposides are one when black willow comes ( when tara dies)
Your favourite is seeing red, and unpopular but interesting choice.
Who are your favourite characters?

Black Thorn
A lot of peopl on here love all those characters quite a lot. Have you watched Angel (the tv show)?

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the boards! There are still a whole lot of people who are just as obsessed as you are and we are all here. A lot of our most prolific posters are people who have joined just this year and there is no seniority here - the opinions of new members are just as valid as those of us old crocs. I think I have watched Once More with Feeling more than any other episode.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Welcome :) Hope to catch you in the chatty room next time! Looking forward to your posts

Kratos

Potential
Welcome. I started rewatching Buffy recently too. Hadn’t watched it in years. I forgot how clever the dialogue is and how great the actors are. The only shows better than it are Angel and The Fugitive (the tv series with David Jensen) imo.

Seeing Red is a controversial episode, but it’s one of my favourites as well, though I understand why some people hate it. Once More with Feeling is one of my favs too, even though I can’t stand musicals.

Angel is also one of my favourite characters, though I like Spike and Willow nearly as much.

Top Bottom