• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hi all

Agy

Townie
My name is Agy and I'm from Hungary.
I became a BTVS fan back in my teenage years, since it only started to air here around 2002. (we are always getting everything a bit later, especially back then)
Unfortunately I couldn't join any buffy forums back then to discuss this masterpiece of a show, but I guess it's never to late :D
A few days ago I started to watch a yt channel about the show analysing each episode which brought back a lot of memories.
I was hoping I could share my buffy love around here :)
Anyway I've just wanted to say hi and show my appreciation for this forum still existing!
👋

T
thrasherpix
Love your avatar!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! It is not only existing, it's thriving with an average of several new members every week. Something as universal in appeal as Buffy keeps people coming back for more. This forum is very civil and intelligent compared to most. Feel freee to jump right in and post, there is no seniority here - the opinions of new members are just as valid as those of us long-term members.

Reactions: Agy

Priceless

Scooby
Hi Agy and welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll have fun here 😃 Do you have a favourite season, character etc.

burrunjor

Scooby
Hi there. Trust me you'll like it here. This is honestly the best sci fi or fantasy forum I've ever been on. No silly drama, just love for the subject matter at hand.

Reactions: Agy

Agy

Townie
Hi Agy and welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll have fun here 😃 Do you have a favourite season, character etc.

It's hard to choose, I rather look at the series as a whole, but... Since I started with s2 and get hooked after a few episodes it has a close place in my heart. I loved season 3 as well, because Faith is introduced, but overall I think I liked most episodes in s4 (like Hush, Fear itself, Something blue and my all time favorite Restless) and now I think about it there's s5 with Glory and the episode "The Body" and the 100th episode...
I really enjoyed Christopher Beck's soundtracks throughout the seasons, for me it gave an extra goodiness to the episodes.
Character wise, again it's not easy to choose. I really liked Drusilla, however she didn't stay long in the series. I loved Anya's trying to be human again with the fear of bunnies. I could go on and on about the characters since each of them has their own purpose.
To be honest back when I first watched BTVS I wanted to be like Buffy, but rather was like Tara :)
Is there a tread about this? I'd love to read about others preferences.

burrunjor
burrunjor
Being like Tara is a great thing. She represents one of my favourite type of person, the nice, shy nerd girl who tries to get on with everybody.

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Hey welcome! Your gonna love it here, everyone is so nice and there is always something to do! Welcome to the BB family, love your av

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. You speak good English. I’m 34 and from Ireland.

I’ve been a long-ish fan of BtVS since 2009. We were always getting everything a bit later too back then, though just a year or two later for us. The series started to air on tv3 Ireland in 1998, but I only saw a few episodes here and there around 2002 (the same time you became a fan).

Crossbow

Potential
Welcome! There are some interesting members AND discussions here.
Personally, I like to hear viewpoints from around the world.

Agy

Townie
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I'm so glad I found this place 😊

Top Bottom