• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Hi! Back again, there's no place like home!

Airam

Zen baby.
Sineya
So hey! I just spent like, seriously 30 mins, trying to remember my old password to get in here! Did it! Perseverance is everything! Cool to be back, can't wait to scope the boards out and see who is still here from my time around, and also get to know everyone else! Are there still houses?? (DROGYN!!!!) Anyway see y'all around! 😘

Spanky
Spanky
You always thought I was before so nothing really has changed. :) Can take a guy outta drogyn but never drogyn outta a guy.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Hiya - aussie/occaquokka here :) I blow in and out. Truthfully I am well over Buffy but still care about a fair few members so I get drawn back for them..

There are 2 houses now, Sineya and Black thorn, The evil ones will no doubt be in shortly to tell you to join the dark side.

So, welcome back anyway :) The old lot seem to lurk more than post now, leaving room for the teens who have the enthusiasm and naivety of youth :p

Airam
Airam
Hi! Great to meet you! Ok so interesting, now its a two house system... I will have to do my research and choose wisely...Do we get to choose? Good to hear that there is a new generation into Buffy but us OG's still matter! If anything we can guide😝

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
@Airam yes, you get to choose :)

And welcome back, I remember you, it's nice to "see a familiar face" - by which I mean your avatar and icons :D Also, I'm impressed at your perserverance. I would've given up after like three minutes :p

Airam
Airam
Thanks! I'll have to think on which i should choose...

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
Hi @Airam, I was wondering about you the other day when thinking about older members and now you appear :D welcome back, nice to see the old guard return!

Airam
Airam
Thankyou!!! Crazy, you think it, it happens 😛

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Hi Airam! Nothing has happened since you have been gone, so jump right into the discussion like it was the day after you left it (sort of like having Willow bring you back to like again but without accumulated bills to pay).

Airam
Airam
Lol! Thanks!!

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Hey, welcome back home :) Good to see you back!

Airam
Airam
Thanks nix💕

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Hey you! Welcome back! Nice to see old people coming back. Not that you're old... or even a person, for that matter, I was just being presumptuous.

Airam
Airam
You can keep your welcome to yourself. I have already pegged you as annoying as heck.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
All right, I'll take the hint. How bad do I need to be to get myself banned?
I don't think they ban people anymore.

Wait... I meant it should be occasionally more! LOL I just realized what I said. That is bullying. I think I should be banned for that.

Professor Walsh

Feminist slayerette
Black Thorn
I don't think they ban people anymore.

Wait... I meant it should be occasionally more! LOL I just realized what I said. That is bullying. I think I should be banned for that.
Now you're backpedalling. Don't you think I recognise a Freudian slip when I see one?

Professor Walsh

Feminist slayerette
Black Thorn
I don't think I would like to see a Freudian slip; he hasn't the legs for a skirt. But I am sure it would be quite recognizable.
You are right, I should come here a little oftener. I was thinking about old times here just the other day. For some reason I found myself thinking of a thread where we threw poetry at each other and I think you posted "Avalanche". I have no idea why my brain suddenly found that old memory so very important.

Sorry, @Airam , are we hijacking your thread?

Spanky
Spanky
Sleep well globetrotter!
Airam
Airam
Pretty much 😛

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Professor Walsh
Professor Walsh
We scared her away. Oh well.

Good night, anyway. It's way past my bedtime.
Airam
Airam
Whoah Spanky... Really?! So you DID in fact hijack my thread and now you are being rude about it too! I didnt make 1 thread and go away. I have a life, sleep, work, family, etc. Thanks for the sincere welcome though 😒

Kratos

Potential
Welcome or should I say welcome back lol. I only joined Buffy Boards last year, but I think it’s a great website for talking Buffy and other stuff. Best Internet forum imo. The Buffyverse is still one of my favourite franchises along with TMNT.

Airam
Airam
Thankyou#

ItMustBeBunnies

Bugger off, you brolly!
Sineya
Hi @Airam!

It's good to see you, babe. Missed ya :D

Airam
Airam
Bunnies!! Missed you baby?! Btq who is this difficult "spanky" person that says i used to find him annoying before too? I dont remember a user spanky... And im far too chill to engage in ridiculousness, especially my 1st day back 😇
Top Bottom