• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Hi from me!

Heljar

Townie
I'm new to this board, but I've been a Buffy fans for many years. I haven't read the comics, but I bought all the Buffy and Angel DVD's many years ago and watched every episode. It's been a while and I suddenly got a craving for rewatching them. I'm now a few episodes into Buffy season 3. I suspect I might pop up around these boards from time to time with various Buffy-related questions and participate in ongoing discussions. See ya!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the boards! Don't be shy, start posting. There is no seniority here, the ideas of a newcomer get just as much credit as those of an old croc like me.

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Hi there, welcome to BB :)

Kratos

Potential
Welcome. I’ve never read the comics either, but I’ve been a Buffy and Angel fan for years too. I started rewatching both shows recently as well for the first time in years. Currently up to BtVS S6 and AtS S3.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
@Heljar,
for all your Buffy related question see those members who have the shaded bar marked Staff Member under their username.
The rest of us are just here for the fun, the fun of who asks who the most obscure question.

Top Bottom