• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hi Im new:)

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. You chose a great show to rewatch. It’s easy to get back into imo. I love the mix of serialized and standalone episodes. Something I miss about later tv series.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! I have been here for nine years and I rarely miss a day because this is a very civil and intelligent place (and you can't say that about most fan forums). Meet your fellow obsessives every day here! You picked the right show to get obsessive about.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Welcome to the site, when you did decide to be one of us did you sing the words of the song? Oh happy day!

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
As fauxindigo states, how did you become obsessed?
I'd be inclined to ask what you is obsessed about? Although if you said you was obsessed about why Black Thorn is such a good dorm I'd have to agree you as Black Thorn is such a good dorm.

Cohen

Hellhound
I too watched as a kid. And a teen. And a twenty-something. and now a thirty-something. So, you could say I may be obsessed as well. Currently re-reading "The Lost Slayer" series. If you haven't yet read the Buffy novels, I would recommend reading them and that should continue your obsession. :)

Top Bottom