• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hi, New scooby here !

NemoYoungJedi

Townie
Hey I'm new to the comunity. I discovered Buffy during lockdown and I am only 18. I fell in love with it through season 2 because.... :'( so good! and I am currently into season 6 of buffy (and 3 of angel). I absolutely love it so far and wish it never stops. I would say my favorite character are Drusilla, Willow, Spike and Faith (but it's really hard to pick (dru is definetely in there :O)). And I'm French btw. I hope I can meet great scoobies and have fun here.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! We have a section in the index for Buffy and Angel by season so you are less likely to run into spoilers there. Feel free to comment on anything in the shows and we don't have any age or seniority differences here - your opinion is as valid as mine and I have been here for eight years. You will find a lot of intelligent commentary and it is a very civil community and you will find several people who speak French here, some from France and some from Canada.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Hello and welcome aboard :) Have fun posting and making new friends :)

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. Nice to see new faces here. Spike and Faith are two of my favourite characters as well. I really like Willow and Drusilla.

You speak good English. Better than my French.

Antho

Scooby
Hey I'm new to the comunity. I discovered Buffy during lockdown and I am only 18. I fell in love with it through season 2 because.... :'( so good! and I am currently into season 6 of buffy (and 3 of angel). I absolutely love it so far and wish it never stops. I would say my favorite character are Drusilla, Willow, Spike and Faith (but it's really hard to pick (dru is definetely in there :O)). And I'm French btw. I hope I can meet great scoobies and have fun here.
Bienvenue à toi. On commence à être quelques français ici 😉

Top Bottom