• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

hi!!

fuffytillow

Townie
Hi all! I've been lurking for a few days but thought i'd say hello!

I started watching Buffy a few weeks ago, and managed to watch every episode in under five weeks.... (thank you furlough) - I've become firmly hooked and have already started a re-watch with plans to watch Angel at the same time!

I can't really pick a favourite character or anything as they all have their great moments but I have the biggest soft spots for Faith and Willow. I think my fave season is probably season 3 but excited to see if that changes with my rewatch.

Lastly I thought I'd share a fun fact; I was born 4 days after 'Welcome to the Hellmouth' and 'The Harvest' first aired! So me and the show are 4 days apart in age :~) March 1997 was a great month ;)

Have a great Easter weekend everyone 🥰

Cohen

Hellhound
So glad you joined, and can’t wait to hear your insights. I wish I could watch with fresh eyes. But I do find no matter how many times I rewatch, I usually can come to a new understanding I didn’t see before. Especially as I rewatch with different lenses. I’m currently going through and rewatching specific episodes based on season-long arcs.

TriBel

Scooby
Lastly I thought I'd share a fun fact; I was born 4 days after 'Welcome to the Hellmouth' and 'The Harvest' first aired! So me and the show are 4 days apart in age :~) March 1997 was a great month ;)
:rolleyes: I've got a sheepskin flying jacket older than you. 😒

Welcome to the boards! Have fun playing with the kids...I'll just wander off and sulk... 😄

fuffytillow
fuffytillow
This made me laugh, especially as I hang out in some twitter tv show fandoms and i'm one of the oldest there! :')

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! I joined eight years ago and rarely miss a day here. As fan forums go, this one is intelligent and reasonably civilized and is tremendous fun to be a part of. For new members, the best thing is you don't have to defer to the old crocs on the board - opinions are valued by their content, not by who makes them.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Hello and welcome!! Always good to meet a fresh face and enthusiastic newb. :)

Being as old as the show it'll be interesting to hear your takes on stuff. And @Ethan Reigns is right, don't let any creaky old Buffy fans put you off (I almost wrote creepy...)

Oh., and liking Season 3, Faith and Willow is already sign of excellent taste! Great start.

Happy Easter

fuffytillow

Townie
Thank you all so much for such a kind welcome!!! I'm looking forward to getting stuck in, like some of you have said these boards seem pretty intelligent and like a nice place to be so I look forward to hanging out here and sharing some of my thoughts :cool:

Top Bottom