• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hi!

V

vampiregayer

First time Buffy viewer here, currently on season 5 :)

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
Hello, welcome! I joined here a few months ago while I was watching S2 for the first time. Being a member here on my first viewing was joyful for me, hope you will have fun, too!
Be careful about spoilers though, I suggest staying away from Inside Out and Cast&Characters forums until you get to the S7 at least. 😄 You can check forums for each season as you watch the series, there are episode-specific discussion threads. There are also off-topic forums, and fanart, fanfic forums if you are interested. 😊

Priceless

Scooby
Hi and welcome, and beware spoilers 😃 Are you watching Angel too?

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! There are season episode threads which can usually avoid spoilers but the best way to do that is watch faster! The discussions here are intelligent and civil which is not always (or usually) the case with fan forums.

Angel is another good show that is in some ways better than Buffy but in some ways uses ideas and plot points that are too outrageous for Buffy.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Hey, welcome to BB and BTVS! How are you liking the show so far?

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. Buffy and Cordelia are two of my favourite characters too. Buffy S5 is my third favourite season.

I’m on Angel S5 and the show is not as consistently good as I remembered it. Still very good, though. Buffy’s more consistent imo and is now my second favourite series behind The Fugitive.

Top Bottom