• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hi

Nothing13

Potential
Hi everyone! I think it is correct to present myself properly
I follow buffy from many years, but because of school and work, I never had much time to discuss it. However, because of Covid-19 and the various lockdown, i had much free time and i used some time to analyze the show more properly. I first watched the show when i was in elementary school in my country.
What else to say? Ah, for me, Buffy is beautiful and hot as hell (Male opinion)

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! What country are you in? (I am in Canada.) I like the level of discussion here (intelligent and civil) and new people do not have to defer to us old crocs - a lot of the conversation on the board is from new members.

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. I’m a straight male and I agree Buffy is beautiful alright. She’s so much more than that, though. She’s my favourite character because she’s funny, kind and strong.

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Hey! Welcome to the boards, you are going to love it here! Everyone is so nice and there is always something to do! Welcome to the BB family

Nothing13

Potential
Thanks, everyone.
Welcome to the forum! What country are you in? (I am in Canada.) I like the level of discussion here (intelligent and civil) and new people do not have to defer to us old crocs - a lot of the conversation on the board is from new members.
I am from Italy

Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers
Benvenuto :)
Top Bottom