• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hi

caperj

Townie
My name is John and I'm from Vancouver, BC. Hope to find some interesting things on this forum.

Priceless

Scooby
Hi John and welcome to the forum. I am sure you'll enjoy it here. 😃Do you have a favourite character, season, episode etc? Do you prefer AtS or BtVS?

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
In other worlds dish :cool:

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Where have you been, I missed seeing your messages. I'm not saying I missed you - I'm just endeavouring to be a nice person, tee hee.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Canadian in Mississauga, 2 km west of Toronto! This is much better than most fan forums for civil conversations and intelligent posts and I spend hours here every day.. Don't be afraid to join the conversation, we are just past the full moon so nobody bites (for the next four weeks).

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
That what you say :)

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Oh no not another John, thankfully you are not an old person, 'cos that would have been too much!
So,
greets young person and welcome.

Crossbow

Potential
Welcome from an ex-pat Vancouverite. There are some lovely people here and interesting discussions.
Stay cool!

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Hey welcome to the boards! You are gonna love it here, everyone is so nice and there is always something to do, so welcome to the BB family!

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Oh no not another John, thankfully you are not an old person, 'cos that would have been too much!
So,
greets young person and welcome.
I'm just endeavouring to be a nice person. I thinking I stepped into a another universe on reading that o_O

Top Bottom