• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hi!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone! 👋👋 I really appreciate that a forum like this still exists & is actually active!

Buffy is one of my favorite things ever ever ever & I'm currently watching through Angel for the first time (along with other vampire content such as Vampire Diaries & Castlevania. I didn't do this on purpose, I guess I just really like vampires ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! This place is not just active, it's growing. As fan forums go, this place is civil and intelligent and there is no need to cater to us old crocs - your opinion is just as valid as that of us lifers.

Stake fodder

Soulless
Welcome! Your avatar is from one of my favorite scenes. I'm currently watching Angel for the first time, too.

FromBeneathYou
FromBeneathYou
Me too! I have to say my favorite Spike scene is the one where he is out, for, a, walk, 😁

Kratos

Scooby
Welcome. I’m not into most vampire content, but the Buffyverse is one of my favourite franchises along with TMNT. I guess I see Angel, Spike, Darla, etc. as people first and vampires second.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Vampire Diaries/The Originals/Legacies fan here too :D

Welcome to BB and enjoy your watch of Angel.

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Hey and welcome to the boards! You're going to love it here, everyone is so nice and there is always something to do! Welcome to the BB family

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! This place is not just active, it's growing. As fan forums go, this place is civil and intelligent and there is no need to cater to us old crocs - your opinion is just as valid as that of us lifers.
Nice to see you here. Jump right in . And Ethen ? . Shouldn't you have said Vamps instead of crocs since this is a Vampire forum of sorts:D

Top Bottom