• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

High Quality Videos and Images

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Hey, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but... here we go:
Do you know a place/way to get (legally) Buffy (and/or Angel) clips? (Best would obviously be complete episodes, but I'd be happy with single clips for the biginning.) I love editing BTVS/ATS Fan videos (for personal purpose only, because of the copyright I won't uplpad it on YouTube or anywhere else) but my quality of the videos sucks. I've got a program to get the clips from the DVDs, but the quality isn't good there either. :confused:
For example I love the quality of those videos:

If you know a legal way to get this quality of Buffy (and/or Angel) episodes, I'd be so soo happy! :)

And a bit easier question (I think) :
Do you know a place/way to get good quality Buffy/Angel pictures?

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Hey, me again. Do you know wich of the DVD Sets has the quality of the clips on the link in the post directly above?
I hope this is fine try this amazing site. Tumblr
Because I don't know if it is 100% legal to download it there and I don't wanna risk doing something illegal. So I just want the DVDs with that quality (I've got an older one with good/normal quality, but not that awesome quality) Could anyone here help me out?

Top Bottom