• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hiya

Louise452

Townie
Hi all,

I have lots of Buffy collectables that I'm selling wanted them to go to Buffy fans first please let me now if there is anything you're after.

Mostly a very large collection of the books, magazines and comics. I'm not ripping anyone off for them you can pay what you want just wanted to put other fellow fans first. (UK only sorry)

thanks,
Louise

Priceless

Scooby
Hi @Louise452 I'd check out the going price on Ebay first. Some of the Library editions of the comics are fetching a decent price. I wouldn't want you to be robbed.

And hi and welcome to the forum :)

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Welcome to the forum .

Nice of you putting your fellow fans first .

Don't live in the UK but still nice of you .

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! I don't tend to collect memorabilia but I have $240 sunk into Buffy and Angel DVD's so maybe I'm more of a collector than I thought. We have had a steady stream of new people joining and they seem to be quite diligent, going back years into threads and giving 'likes' to things that were written years ago. I think you will find this to be very civil and intelligent for a fan forum and you don't need to defer to us old crocs - the opinions of someone new and those of us who are lifers are valued just the same. As for location, I am in Canada, so I doubt I would be a customer for your collector's items but there are plenty of people in the UK on this forum.

Top Bottom