• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Host Food Network Show

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
I watch the Food network at work and I saw some promos for a new competition show and I noticed the host was going to be Alyson Hannigan! I know she was hosting that Penn and Teller show, but I didn't watch it. This looks interesting, I do like the baking competitions on Food network. And who doesn't love Girl Scout Cookies?! lol.

Girl Scout Cookie Championship

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
The link didn't work for me, might be an America only one, but I found this one:

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/al...twork-girl-scout-cookie-challenge-1203355809/

The four-part series will challenge professional bakers to turn traditional Girl Scout cookies into “decadent and delicious dessert creations,” per Food Network. Food Network regulars Katie Lee and Nacho Aguirre are on board as permanent judges. Carla Hall will be among the judges set to rotate through the third panelist slot.

“Cookie Championship” is set to bow in the first quarter of next year, just in time for Girl Scout Cookie selling season. Hannigan, Lee and Hall are all alumni of the more than 100-year-old organization that aims to foster leadership and service skills for girls.

Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
it works for me, but thanks for putting up a new one for other people.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
😅
The link didn't work for me, might be an America only one, but I found this one:

Alyson Hannigan to Host Food Network’s ‘Girl Scout Cookie Championship’

The four-part series will challenge professional bakers to turn traditional Girl Scout cookies into “decadent and delicious dessert creations,” per Food Network. Food Network regulars Katie Lee and Nacho Aguirre are on board as permanent judges. Carla Hall will be among the judges set to rotate through the third panelist slot.

“Cookie Championship” is set to bow in the first quarter of next year, just in time for Girl Scout Cookie selling season. Hannigan, Lee and Hall are all alumni of the more than 100-year-old organization that aims to foster leadership and service skills for girls.
You have a food judge named "Nacho"? 😂 A Rose by any other name...

Top Bottom