• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Hot Topic: Giles and Sundrop

Scooby Corps

Fly! Be free, little bird, you defy category!
Is Sundrop also a child in mind? Do they have this sort of relationship? I got the impression that it's rather harmless PG-13 hippie stuff like trading flowers, singing kum-ba-yah and smoking pot. :D (figuratively speaking)

I don't really remember all details of his arc, though, because it's so, to put it kindly, "fleeting" in S10.

When he made the moves on Olivia while in his child body, that was creepy (luckily for Olivia too).

But well, even if it's this sort of relationship, it's not "creepier" than Willow doing the nasty with a snake or Buffy boinking dead corpses. It's not the first time that they took controversial subjects like rape, bestiality, necrophilia, even pedophilia and many others, then twisted it into something relatively "normal" or for comic relief and called it metaphors.

I think it's no big deal compared to all this other stuff.

Scooby Corps

Fly! Be free, little bird, you defy category!
I agree with everything else you said, but I'll defend Willuwyn till my death.:D
And I guess I'll stand by you fighting for necrophilia. Wow, that looks so much weirder written down than it sounded in my head.

And I thought to put the word creepier into quotation marks sufficed to make it clear that I was being ironic and don't think it's bad, just like Giles hanging out with Sundrop isn't bad. :p

Aluwyn surely had "advantages" which were "appreciated" by Willow and vamps don't need to breathe... :D

Top Bottom