• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

How are all of you coping with the world right now?

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Doomstar Requiem
Black Thorn
Things are getting really, really bad. At first, I was annoyed that I'm off work for a week, but now I'm pretty grateful. Police and the National Guard are positioning themselves here and there (I saw them while driving last night), plus barricades are being put in place. I saw that on three streets, so you can bet they're in many others.

The "temporary" curfew/lockdown begins tonight. That might not sound bad if you're in the UK or other places, but this is Los Angeles...which is an awful place to be at the present time. God, I feel like I'm sending a message in a bottle right now. Or sitting in a bunker, occasionally looking outside. At 5am, I thought I heard the rumble of a garbage truck...but it was a tank. A freaking TANK!

Currently watching Supernatural blooper reels and Marvel films to keep my spirits up.

Give Us A Kiss
Give Us A Kiss
Sounds like Newsom has gone completely insane.
Nix
Nix
A tank!!! Wow!!!

WillowFromBuffy

To be or not to evil.
Doing really good. Work is stressful, but fun. Just started teaching German, even though I don't speak it myself. Three of my students are native speakers. I told my students we're like a ship caught in a storm with no captain, but we're making due.

Hope people who are struggling more with the pandemic and the lockdowns are hanging in there. I've moved into the countryside, so I don't have to deal with all that atm.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
This was the first first full day of the month of Sagittarius (it began on the 21st). Have any of you noticed any differences in how you feel and act now that the month of Scorpio is over? We got a coupe of inches of snow today, which was expected but yesterday, I did some additional work on a project I haven't touched with since last May. I am not looking forward to the frantic Christmas shopping season although I did my first Christmas shopping last Thursday. In short, do any of you notice the change of astrological signs in how you feel and how your life is working?

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Doomstar Requiem
Black Thorn
Gawd can they please close my store for a week month...er two? I got lotsa PTO I can take. Could use the time off for relaxing my sanity. :oops:
Yeah, I left 7 1/2 hours early yesterday! 😂 I KNOW how you feel, for sure. Imagine if you never had to go back. Doesn't that thought feel like a dream?!

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Yeah, I left 7 1/2 hours early yesterday! 😂 I KNOW how you feel, for sure. Imagine if you never had to go back. Doesn't that thought feel like a dream?!
Wish I could get away with doing that here. Think must be different over in California.
Do that here, even excused, and it'll count against you. Think after a couple you get fired. 😕

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I think all is wonderful, well it will be, as long as Black Thorn retains ownership of the Dorm Cup (ownership tee hee)

Top Bottom