• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

How do you feel about the Buffy Reboot?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
What we need to ask ourselves is what is a reboot?
Is it to close what was down then restart it?
To remake the series but for it to be made anew?
To remake the series along the same theme, though maybe introduce a few new characters?

To change it all and have ha-ha twinkling skinned vampires the leader of whom has twinkling feet with, you know, twinkle toes!

Stake fodder
Stake fodder
That wouldn't be a re-boot, it would be a re-gret!

DeadMansParty

Townie
From what I heard last, it’s a continuation reboot. So, it acknowledges Buffy 1-7, disregards the comics as canon, and is set 20 years after season 7’s end. It’ll have a new cast (slayer will probably be a potential, given Willow’s spell), and original characters may well make an appearance at some point here and there. That’s how I understood it at least.

I’d be much less interested if they decided on a complete reboot.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
A continuation of the BTVS TV series could be fun, with complete disregard to the comics as I only saw the cover of Issue one and page one. I thought the drawings of the characters were crap and never looked at the rest of it or any other issue.
Getting rid of Angel and Spike would be a good thing (vampires that get older ?) I wonder who will continue the age old arguement Cavemen or Astronauts! Will the show be called BTVS or will they have a new one?

Top Bottom