• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

How many couple do you ship with your favorite character?

You also can say slash couple :)

I like:

Cordelia/Angel
Buffy/Angel
Buffy/Spike
and strangely enough even a little Cordelia/Spike :)

Then I also like:
Willow/Tara
Willow/Oz

I don't ship: Willow/Kennedy!

Fred/Wesley
Fred/Gunn

I dislike: Fred/Angel in any combination!

Xander/Anya

I don't like: Xander/Cordelia because he cheated on her and Oz with Willow.

Wesley/Fred
Wesley/Lilah

What are you favorite couples? I have more couple I like and also some I dislike but it would crash the list :)

spikenbuffy

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace....
I love or ship :
Spuffy
Bangel
Tillow
Dangel
Fresley
Woz
Giles & Jenny

I may love Briley or Fuffy as couples

I like :

Dru & Spike (Before Angelus)
Cander
Wes & Lilah
Faith & Wood
Giles & Joyce

Cangel1987

♥ Cangel ♥
I like some couples :)

Cangel
Spuffy
Bangel
Tillow
Woz
Fresley
Giles/Joyce
Gunn/Fred
Wesley/Lilah

I don't like:
Nangel
Cander
Angel/Illyria

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
I really only ship the slayers with multiple others:
Buffy/Faith. My OTP
Buffy/Angel: I...got back and forth on this pairing. During the show run its fine enough and they have that wonderful 'star-crossed/endgame' feel to them, but other times I feel that their too predictable.

Faith/Buffy obviously
Faith/Gunn: If Faith was on Angel S5 (and then an additional ship) then this would be much stronger. I still like them though. Two tough characters very much deserving of a loving, caring, hot partner.
Faith/Willow Interesting parallels and potential.

Grace

Destructo-Girl
Black Thorn
1. Buffy: I only actively ship her with Angel. But I'm open to post-series Buffy/Faith. (I still need to find a fic that sells me on this from Buffy's side, though. The ones I've read are mostly Faith-focused.)

2. Angel: I only ship him with Buffy, but I'm open to Angel/Gwen and Angel/Fred.

3. Dawn: I ship her (post-series only!) with Xander or Faith.

4. Giles: I ship him with Jenny or Anya. (Poor Giles, I need to find someone alive to ship him with...)

5. Gunn: I ship him with Anne most strongly, then Fred.

Willow Tara

♥️Buffyverse♥️ Tillow Forever!!!
Sineya
I love so many couples!!!! I can't/won't list them all here. There are some I like that are with the characters I am going to mention, but I'll only list the ships I really love. For example: I really do like Willow/Oz but not as much as some other Willow couples.
The first one is always my favourite (at least in canon, sometimes I can't choose between canon and non canon for my favourite. Then I have two favourites) for the character. The rest has no order.

Willow
Willow/Tara
Willow/Fred
Dark Willow/Illyria
Vampire Willow/Vampire Tara

Fred
Fred/Wesley
Fred/Willow
Illyria/Dark Willow

Buffy
Buffy/Spike
Buffy/Faith

Spike
Spike/Buffy
Spike/Dru
Spike/Angel(us)

Angel
Angel/Cordy
Angel/Human (or with a soul because of Connor) Darla
Angelus/Darla
Angel(us)/Spike

Xander
Xander/Anya
Xander/Dawn (in the comics that I've read so far. Not on the show)

And way more, but I'll not continue right now... I'm too tired.

Spike
1st- It's Spike/Dru all the way and that's never going to change.
2nd- Spike/Harmony is a weird one in that it shouldn't work and yet somehow it does because of the way it's played.
3rd- Spike/Anya They would've made a hilarious couple if they'd actually got together.
4th- Spike/Sunday is one that would've been interesting to see what they are like together but I wouldn't consider it a "serious" ship.

Willow
1st- Willow/Tara even though the baby talk was annoying. I would've liked to see more of Tara's sass eg her scene with Spike in Older and Far Away.
2nd- Willow/ Fred. I think Fred would've made a more logical relationship for Willow after Tara. The less said about Killow the better.
3rd- Willow/Oz even though Oz never really did much.

Xander
1st- Vampire Xander/Vampire Willow
2nd- Xander/Anya. because their dynamic worked.

I think tv Xander might actually have subconscious commitment issues due to the way he sabotages his relationships once they start getting serious.

Giles
1st- Giles/Joyce. They were great together in Band Candy, they might of even brought that side out a little in each other without the candy.
2nd- Giles/Jenny. I don't really ship them but they were good together (which is what made Passion so powerful)

Buffy
1st- Buffy/Angel. I think Angel was set up to be Buffy's true love so it's kind of difficult to truly see her with someone else.

Buffy/Xander and Buffy/Clem are something that would only happen during Season 6 IMO when Buffy is seeking comfort and trying to make herself feel better. Absolutely no Spuffy.

Buffy/Faith probably works better in theory rather than actuality.

I'd also like to add Ange/Darla to the list. Dangel and Bangel would be a genuine love triangle rather than a forced one.

Last edited:
Black Thorn
Buffy/Angel for sure. They were a great couple.
Spike/Drusilla: Beautiful, beautiful!
Willow/Oz: I really liked them together.
Gunn/Gwen Raiden: They were totally hot.
Xander/Riley: I'm not kidding. Xander's low self-esteem would make Riley feel important. And anyway, I got the feeling that Xander kinda had the hots for him. Yes, seriously.
Anya/Giles: Yes yes yes!
Faith/Principal Wood: Obviously.
Fred/Lindsay: Because they're both cute and Southern. ❤
Lilah/Hamilton: 😃
Tara/Dracula: Perfect couple.

DeadlyDuo
DeadlyDuo
I forgot about Giles/Anya! So true about Xander/Riley.

Mrs Gordo

And then she comes along...
Black Thorn
I really only ship Buffy and Angel with each other. I enjoy other pairings like Willow / Oz and Willow / Tara and Wesley /Fred but I’m easily talked in and out of them.

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Buffy/Spike and Wesley/Lilah are the only ones I consider actual ships. Thanks to my time spent in the world of fanfic, I can ship pretty much everyone together at the drop of a hat, and a week later change that around completely. But I cannot write a story with no Spuffy (and I feel uncomfortable reading Buffy/Other, Spike/Other even if it's only a temporary pairing in a Spuffy story, except for Spru).

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
I ship all the main relationships on BtVS. They are all special in their own way. That makes four ships for my favourite character Willow, three for Buffy and three for Xander.

On Angel, I only ship Wesley and Lilah. Angel and Darla are nice, but those moments they share don't really constitute a relationship.

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
I don't want to pass judgements, but, this sounds unhealthy :p
In other news, I think I could ship Angelus and the evil-Nix he'd turn you into.
LOL - Turn me into? Who says I'm not already there? MWhahahahahahaha ;):eek:
Might have to change my Queen of Coffee to EvilNix lol

Last Watcher
Last Watcher
It's alright, you're in Sineya…….Redemptions sorted while-U-wait ;)
Taake
Taake
Lol!

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
My canon and non-canon ships!

Buffy

Buffy/Angel
Buffy/Spike

Angel

Angelus/Darla
Angel/Lindsey

Spike

Spike/Drusilla

Faith

Faith/Angel
Faith/Spike

Willow

Willow/Oz
Willow/Tara
Vampire Willow/Vampire Xander

Xander

Xander/Cordelia
Xander/Dawn

Giles

Giles/Jenny
Giles/Joyce

Wesley

Wesley/Lilah
Wesley/Fred

Gunn

Gunn/Fred
Gunn/Cordelia
Gunn/Gwen

Sineya
Well as I have a real problem with Human/Vampire ships it kind of limits the scope a bit for me...…...

Buffy/Faith - Always my #1
Spike/Dru - Could have taken this pairing so much further....the ultimate big bads (Till Spike got neutered & became puppy Spike)
Giles/Joyce - Buffy's Mother & Father figure together.
Buffy/Tara - Think these two could have been great together.
Faith/Dawn (Post s7) - Think these two could help each other grow & mature.....Probably not in a sexual pairing but maybe as Watcher/Slayer.
Willow/Fred - The ultimate geekathon! The chemistry between these two was intense.
Xander/Amy - Until she went over to the darkside for no apparent reason I think these two could have had a lot of fun together.

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
Give my some vampire on vampire loving.

Angel/Spike

While neither of them are my favourite characters (which are Giles and Wesley) I do definitely enjoy both characters and would probably have Spike in a top 5. I find it hard to ship my favourites sometimes as I often prefer exploring characters without relationships.

Top Bottom