• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

How to add Tara Post Seeing Red

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
It just sucks that Amber Benson refused to return to play First/Tara. Seeing Tara being evil and messing with Willow's mind would have been delightful.

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
Tare kicking Kennedy's backside.
Hahah. How would that possibly happen? That would imply Tara show some sort of backbone and violent tendency.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
It just sucks that Amber Benson refused to return to play First/Tara. Seeing Tara being evil and messing with Willow's mind would have been delightful.
I don't know if I'd use the word "delightful" but it would have made CWDP even more interesting and creepy, and I have to say I'm pretty disappointed Amber said no also.
She could beat up Kennedy like that. Just hit her once in the mouth with that tongue ring and it's gotta hurt.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Tara: "I was floating towards a heavenly dimension when a woman with perfect feet appeared before me, told me it wasn't my time, babbled something about cheese, and I awoke in my body. It was like they were carved from marble."

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
So what does everyone think of this theory that was inspired by something @ChaseRules and I were chatting about?

Tara in Seeing Red does get shot but instead of being dead goes into a coma. Tara could be in a coma for the next 2 episodes only to wake up in Grave and instead of Xander giving Willow his speech, Tara gives the speech to Dark Willow.

In S7 Tara and Willow rebuild their relationship to what it was.
What do y'all think?
I had kind of a similar idea once. Just without the Kennedy part. Kennedy would've been just a regular potential. And in my imagination Willow and Tara get married at some point. *dreaming* ♥ 💖🏳️‍🌈💞I also wrote a little Fanfic about exactly that (I'm not good at writing though. It's just so important to me that I NEEDED a Fanfic) And for me it doesn't matter how just BRING TARA BACK!!!!

J

joseph

So what does everyone think of this theory that was inspired by something @ChaseRules and I were chatting about?

Tara in Seeing Red does get shot but instead of being dead goes into a coma. Tara could be in a coma for the next 2 episodes only to wake up in Grave and instead of Xander giving Willow his speech, Tara gives the speech to Dark Willow.

In S7 Tara and Willow rebuild their relationship to what it was with Tara finding it hard to trust Willow and bam Kennedy shows up.
We get a Kennedy/Willow/Tara love triangle for Season 7 that could end in Chosen where Willow chooses Tara over Kennedy.

What do y'all think?
I like your version, but how would Tara know about the yellow crayon? season 7 no comment.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Rather than killing Tara off, they could've just had the bullet paralyse her. Willow would go on her revenge spree because of Tara being unable to walk again (though it wouldn't lead to trying to destroy the world, she'd just go after the trio), and it would be Tara who talks down Willow by saying that it's not up to Willow to decide consequences, Warren would get sent to jail and Tara basically deals with the shooting the proper way rather than Willow's vigilante way.

In Season 7, we'd see Tara using a wheelchair (so representation) and still being a useful member of the scooby gang. Kennedy would still attempt to pursue Willow, only Willow's not interested because of Tara,, which would lead to Kennedy trying to split Tillow apart by attempting to guilt trip Tara into thinking she's a burden on Willow. Since Kennedy is now presented as an outright antagonist in relation to Tillow, this means that she will be given a comeuppance for her behaviour which could either lead to her death or her actually redeeming herself.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
"Okay, first day on the job. And I'm meeting with a fat girl? They kind of have a rule here about being pretty. You must be Tara. My boss wants me to do one good deed before my probation is up, so here's the deal. You can stay here, in the glory of the Summer lands or whatever you Charmed fan girls call it, or you can go back and hang out with Xander and his loser friends for a few more years. There's one catch. You have to take someone with you. More like a something."

Top Bottom