• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

How was your day? πŸŽŠπŸŽ„πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽ€πŸ§§πŸ­

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Stop touching my magic bone!
Black Thorn
I went home early yesterday because I knew I wouldn't be able to control my temper. I'd only been there for 30 minutes, when Maria (a supervisor) used a tone with me I didn't like. I was already in pain from an injured finger, and felt like a wounded lion ready to maul someone. So I told the front end manger (whom I throughly despise) that I needed to go to urgent care. Her response? "I really need you here." (Uh, yeah, but I'm in pain you stupid cow!) She got angry, and that triggered my psychotic fantasies. Plus, I could feel my eyes shooting daggers. πŸ˜‚ I went over her head to the new assistant manager. He didn't have a problem with it. I just have to get a doctor's note. Either way, they both could see that I was going to leave either way. And since I already filed a grievance with the Union a few weeks ago, they're not going to push me too far.

I'm off today, and will be floating around, doing stuff I WANT to do.

IndianaSolo221

Potential
Today is...fine I guess? I’m currently waiting for class to start while sitting in the world’s hottest building...

Nix

πŸ€ͺ
Sineya
I'm half way through the day. It was going really well. Scored a bookcase off Facebook Marketplace for £50 reduced today from £100. They delivering tonight. Then, BAMM.... one of my best friends with a clinically vulnerable family has tested positive for Covid. 😭

Priceless
Priceless
Sending positive vibes :)
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
good luck to yer friend!

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I need to get my apartment cleaned and ready for my birthday in less than two weeks, or my sister won't let my nieces visit (it's really dirty in here) so I'm taking it step by step and today was a good day (even though it's hard to breathe right now).
  • Put all of my clean clothes away
  • Vacuum and wash the kitchen floor
  • Wash down the kitchen cabinets and walls
  • Clear out and sort the kitchen cabinets and clean the fridge
  • Clean up and clear out the bathroom
  • Vacuum and wash the bathroom floors, bathtub, and toilet
  • Vacuum and wash the living room floor
  • Decorate for Christmas
Let's see how much of this I can get done before the 13th.

Priceless
Priceless
I only clean when I can't see the floor or when I've got visitors coming :)

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
@Priceless when I say it's really dirty and I can't breathe? It's so bad that it's a literal health hazard, no kidding. My lungs are on fire. My kitchen floor hasn't been vacuumed or washed in the more than 7 years I have lived here. Oops :p

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
I don't really clean my room.

I change the sheets weekly and occasionally vaccum, but does anyone actually feel at home what their living space is neat ?

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I don't really clean my room.

I change the sheets weekly and occasionally vaccum, but does anyone actually feel at home what their living space is neat ?
I was the same back when I had an actual bedroom, I mean, there's mostly just a bed and maybe some drawers in there, but as my bed is currently in my living room (and also playing a couch during the day) it needs far more cleaning. I sleep where I eat and drop crumbs and shit :)

Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
You take a dump in your living room? That's how I read that last bit. No wonder you have to clean it.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I sleep where I eat and drop crumbs and shit :)
So... okay, I won't lecture you on eating where you sleep, because whatever, you do you, but you really shouldn't also use it as a latrine.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
You poor hard-done-by people who live in the northern hemisphere, I live in Australia at the lower part of the world where everything is upside down, consequently all dust, dirt, grime and general yukiness falls from every surface in the house; leaving the house constantly spotless. Do I feel jealous of you living up there - hell no!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
You poor hard-done-by people who live in the northern hemisphere, I live in Australia at the lower part of the world where everything is upside down, consequently all dust, dirt, grime and general yukiness falls from every surface in the house; leaving the house constantly spotless. Do I feel jealous of you living up there - hell no!
Do you have to vacuum the ceiling?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
We have open plan living here - no ceilings and before you mention it, we bungy cords to keep us in our houses.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
  • Decorate for Christmas
  • Decorate for Christmas

Priceless
Priceless
I have lived in my house over 10 years and never cleaned the kitchen cupboards inside :0

TriBel

Scooby
  • Decorate for Christmas
I suspect your life is made more complicated by the fact you're Danish. πŸ˜„ Denmark makes things look streamlined and efficient even when they're not. Case in point. I've spent three hours trying to clean and replace a bulb in this:

It's Danish. Can't get it off the ceiling (the continental adapter is jammed) so I'm having to climb a ladder; dismantle a section; wipe; reassemble. I now have vertigo and I've lost a piece under the sofa. My hair is full of dust and I'm sneezing. I love this shade...so much that I bought 7 of the bloody things - all in the largest size. The other 6 are NOT getting cleaned and I'm boycotting Lurpak butter. ;)

Top Bottom