• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

How was your day? 🎊🎄🎋🎉🥳🎀🧧🍭

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Doomstar Requiem
Black Thorn
Maybe your nutrition has something to do with some of the problems you have. You show us tacos and tell us about corn dogs? Look no further.

Maybe you could arrange to sleep in the meat locker at night. Just check to see if there is a handle on the inside of the door. We have central air keeping the house at a nominal 74°F and a separate bedroom air conditioner that is set to 19°C/66°F. It is cooler here now as well. We have come down from the 33°C/91°F to a more reasonable 27°C/81°F. Join us in Canada! Health care is universal to all residents and the climate is cooler.
To be perfectly honest, I've also been abusing opiate pain killers. They're supposed to be for my on again, off again back problem....but they're also lots of fun if you want to have a nice nod. 😁

I think the combination of severe stress, lack of sleep, bad nutrition, and opiate abuse might be why my body is suddenly having problems.

My teeth transformed. Seemingly overnight! (Within the last month or two actually) They feel like they're dissolving. When my tongue touches the back of them, I feel indentations. "Dissolving" is definitely the right word.

But my mind seems to be okay. :p

Last edited:

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Its weird because I've had toenails just come off before. Like, you're putting on a sock and the loose nail catches on it. After you finish screaming, you slowly remove the sock,, take a deep breath, and yank the thing off.

Oh, and I managed to slam the door of my truck on my finger....about 2 weeks ago. I was in the dentist's parking lot, in a rush, and slammed the door shut BEFORE I realised that my finger was in the way. I cannot DESCRIBE the pain. The door was completely shut on the finger. I nearly fainted. Tried to open the door and it was LOCKED. 😰 So I had to bend down to get the keys out of my purse, which I'd dropped when the finger got caught.

That really. really sucked.
You too ? That happened to me too some time ago only it was my left hand & i heard the door lock before i felt mhand caught on it & since i had been a passenger in thr ar i was yelling "Open thr Door " over & over . Glad to swe i not the only one it happenerd to :eek:

You too ? That happened to me too some time ago only it was my left hand & i heard the door lock before i felt mhand caught on it & since i had been a passenger in thr ar i was yelling "Open thr Door " over & over . Glad to swe i not the only one it happenerd to :eek:
Maybe your nutrition has something to do with some of the problems you have. You show us tacos and tell us about corn dogs? Look no further.

Maybe you could arrange to sleep in the meat locker at night. Just check to see if there is a handle on the inside of the door. We have central air keeping the house at a nominal 74°F and a separate bedroom air conditioner that is set to 19°C/66°F. It is cooler here now as well. We have come down from the 33°C/91°F to a more reasonable 27°C/81°F. Join us in Canada! Health care is universal to all residents and the climate is cooler.
Dont rub it in Ethan :rolleyes:

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Dont rub it in Ethan :rolleyes:
I thought you were from San Diego, the land of the short thermometer. Our temperatures are nearly as high as yours this summer. You would not necessarily like our winters. As for health care, spending it via taxes or via your own insurance, you still have access to it.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Woke up to an overclouded sky (YAY!) and dropped by my mom's to see my youngest niece who was being babysat. I wanted to get my hands on some plastic-ish ice cubes, y'know, the kind that don't melt? Anyway, couldn't find them, but got my hands on something called whiskey stones, instead, which is basically the same thing. This is my last day at home for a while, tomorrow I'm spending the day at my mom's do to lots of laundry and then from Thursday to Sunday it's family vacation beach house time :D

Professor Walsh
Professor Walsh
Ah, so now you can have that infamous whisky on the rocks.

ChaseRules

Sineya
With those you drink is really on the rocks :D

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Today was a mixed bag but mostly ok.... got to shop!! Always good when feeling meh... plus, a surprise Christmas Present was bought ( @nightshade ) lol 😉

Professor Walsh

Feminist slayerette
Black Thorn
A sip of wine, a decent pen,
And then it’s time to go
I tidied up the sketching pad
I tuned the old radio
I’m wanted at the school hall jam,
They’re saving me a seat
I’m what I am, and what I am
Is back on Boogie Street

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
all the maps of blood and flesh are posted on the door
There’s no one who has told us yet what Boogie Street is for

Professor Walsh
Professor Walsh
I haven't spent a lot of money and time going to concerts, but I have heard Sharon Robinson and the elegant old man perform "Boogie Street" live. That was neat.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Doomstar Requiem
Black Thorn
Speaking of drugs, a neighbour (whom I DON'T despise) came running to my door, yelling my name. She told me that her neighbour's 19 year old son had flipped out and was destroying his family's unit. (Coincidentally enough, I'd chatted with him briefly this morning. I've known his family for over 12 years)

I knew he'd been sent to a lockdown rehab place for 6 months...and now that he's home, he doesn't know what to do with himself. (When I spoke with him this morning, he was carrying a wine bottle and occasionally taking swigs from it)

Anywho, I went over there and calmed him down. He knows that I'm also an addict, so he was willing to listen to me. I gave him a pack of cigarettes because he has NO money...but I told him that he should apologise to his parents. AND clean up the stuff he broke. Apparently he did, because his parents came to my door to thank me. 😊

I'm glad I could defuse that situation. I know what he's going through (been there, done that) and its TORTURE.

Nix
Nix
Nice one hun. x

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
One of the owners of the park out behind our house crossed the road ahead of us just a few minutes ago when I was out with the dog. The coyotes own the park. We are starting to run into them a bit more now.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Better hope the don't start charging you for using the park :D

And since they were here first no wonder they so many of them.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
My poor girl Wren is going in for her first check up today. I've been telling her for years I would book her in for a service and I finally have. I just hope it's not too costly, that car has taken some abuse from me.

Nix
Nix
Good luck
Reactions: Nix

Mr Trick

Scooby
Its been alright. Mum's been really suffering the last few days from a lot of different things. Really feel bad for her. Hope it passes soon.

On a different note I am going to the cinema for the first time since the Lockdown tonight. Its going to be a weird experience. I'm not looking forward to wearing a mask for two hours.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
good luck to yer mom. Have fun at movies
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Good luck & have fun :)
TamsinValencia
TamsinValencia
I hope she feels better soon. What will you be watching?
ItMustBeBunnies
ItMustBeBunnies
I hope your mum feels better soon :(
Athene
Athene
I hope your mum is doing better

ChaseRules

Sineya
My poor girl Wren is going in for her first check up today. I've been telling her for years I would book her in for a service and I finally have. I just hope it's not too costly, that car has taken some abuse from me.
That sounds mean you doing that to Wren like that.

As for me still waiting for the heat wave to break where I living .
Really keeping me home now.

ChaseRules

Sineya
So you are into Foreign Films then Mr Trick . Sounds like it & it does sounds like it would be hard.

Mr Trick

Scooby
So you are into Foreign Films then Mr Trick . Sounds like it & it does sounds like it would be hard.
I'm into all sorts of films really, but yeah I think there's a lot of great films from abroad and some of the best films of recent years have come from other countries. Guess its interesting to experience a different culture in film too. My friend picked this film, but it was very good. Guess for awhile I will only be going cinema every so often.

BaskingINBangel

I'm a little bit bison
With the exception of feeding the chooks this morning, and watering some of the potted flowers that I have outside, I've pretty much spent my entire day inside catching up on some things because there are a few fires near here, and we are socked in with smoke. The sky has had an orange glow all day, and little bits of ash are falling. Feels very apocalyptic...😂 I don't have much else planned for the night, other than figuring out what I'm going to make for dinner.

Top Bottom