• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

How was your day? πŸŽŠπŸŽ„πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽ€πŸ§§πŸ­

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Long day, boss was in for most of the day, we got lots of ordering done, but I didn't get my usual BB time!

I felt really bloated this morning so wasn't hungry, but now I need food. Really tempted to just get a takeaway too, mainly as I just saw a guy that, I don't actually know his name, but I chat to in town regularly, pick up a Chinese.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
good luck!!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Doomstar Requiem
Black Thorn
My day had been somewhat relaxing....until I decided to GO OUT IN THE BLAZING SUN. I was out of Pepsi, and that's an urgent matter. Then I trekked out to the clothing line to hang towels...sun bleaches them SO well.

I swear, if an asteroid were about to hit the earth, I'd still do laundry and clean the house. πŸ˜‚

Oromous
Oromous
I don't know if I could live without my choice of cola (Coke Zero in my case).

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya
My day is better today. I splurged more than a little extra today on McDonald's delivery for breakfast, including two "Breakfast Wrap Sausage" and a "Sausage McMuffin with Egg". The wrap sausage is something I particularly couldn't get enough of, hence two of them:

Just look at that golden crust chicken sausage mixed with that juicy cheese and scrambled egg... oh, so goooood. 🀀

Reactions: Nix

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Had enough of today now, started off productive, got some washing up done, put the clothes in the washing machine and remembered to put the rubbish out.
Get to work, and get a phone call, police are coming down to get a key, yeah ok, they do that, but no still can't get in the flat, phone calls back and forth, police now gone, I have my key back. Delivery arrives, doesn't have the one thing I did the order for.

Can I go home now?

Although both of the ladies from the ice cream shop came over to check on me after seeing the police here.

Last edited:
Nix
Nix
Blimy!

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya
Other than the shocking bad news we got today, today was a relatively good day. I had a good meal with yet another McDonald's delivery. Had a really full supper with Double McSpicy, a double cheeseburger and two large boxes of fries. Man, can't get enough of fries.

Gonna go to bed now with a full tummy. Goodnight.

Nix
Nix
I want a MaccyDs delivery

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐢
Other than the shocking bad news we got today, today was a relatively good day. I had a good meal with yet another McDonald's delivery. Had a really full supper with Double McSpicy, a double cheeseburger and two large boxes of fries. Man, can't get enough of fries.

Gonna go to bed now with a full tummy. Goodnight.
That's like @Anyanka Bunny Slayer level of foods. 😲😡 πŸ₯΄

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Doomstar Requiem
Black Thorn
That's like @Anyanka Bunny Slayer level of foods. 😲😡 πŸ₯΄
I've been practically starving myself since I got back from the hospital. Not intentionally, just haven't felt like eating. Ate nothing Tuesday-Thursday, then ate two sausage/egg/cheese croissants AND a chocolate muffin yesterday. Big mistake to stuff yourself on an empty stomach! 🀒

HowiMetdaSlayer

I've been practically starving myself since I got back from the hospital. Not intentionally, just haven't felt like eating. Ate nothing Tuesday-Thursday, then ate two sausage/egg/cheese croissants AND a chocolate muffin yesterday. Big mistake to stuff yourself on an empty stomach! 🀒
Nothing for 2 whole days! Eeks! 😦

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya
It's been a long day. I chomped down lots of chocolate throughout the day to keep my spirits up. It helped somewhat, but now the time has come for blissful sleep that will put this day to an end.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Everything hurts.

Today is payday (yay!) and so I already spent a whole bunch, lol. First, I went to a meeting in the city about an internship in a quaint little study/bookshop that I absolutely fell in love with the moment I stepped in the door. Can't wait to start working there in two weeks! Afterward, since I was already in the city, I headed to the shops to get all the things I need for a week in Greece, staring Saturday; sunscreen, bath sandals, travel-sized shampoo/conditioner/body wash holders, etc. I still need a few things, but for today I'm done, thank god. My feet are killing me. On the way home, I found this tiny little candy shop that sold specialty sodas so I got a Wild Cherry Fanta can for the trip home; yummy! :)

HowiMetdaSlayer

Didn't know travel was back on, or is it only certain places? Have fun & good luck with the new job. :)

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Didn't know travel was back on, or is it only certain places? Have fun & good luck with the new job. :)
Yeah, I think it's only certain places, depending on how high the number of infected per week/day is. It's been touch and go for Greece recently, but as of right now the trip is still on. A lot can still change in 5 days, but we'll see :)

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
2020 has been the worst year of my life, but I like to think that I have adapted to the "new normal", I mean it's been almost 6 months, but I miss hugging my grandparents :(

Anyone have any idea where to get a hazmat suit ?

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Doomstar Requiem
Black Thorn
When I got to work, I noticed that the night crew had left the trash area like this:
Completely unacceptable and gross. None of my coworkers thought it was a big deal, but IT WAS. Customers could see it, and I wasn't having that. So, like a complete dumbass, I took this pic and went upstairs to show the new boss. She agreed it was unacceptable, because IT WAS. However, on my way out, the assistant manager (a skinny guy, about 20 something) says, "You clean it up." I froze, came back, and the conversation went like this:

Me: "I beg your pardon?"
Him: "You can clean it."
Me: "Uh, no."
Him: "Well, you don't expect ME to do it, do you?"
Me: "Why not? You're not doing anything."

The manager watched this exchange briefly, then said she'd get someone to assist me, and she'd appreciate it if I could help out. I respect her (she's butch and kinda hot) so I agreed. But when I got downstairs I was talking so much shit, it was crazy. πŸ˜‚ Pretty much kicking myself for even mentioning the trash situation in the first place. I was pissed. By the time I got outside, two guys had already cleaned everything up. I spent about ten minutes venting, because I was just so angry at myself. I thought I was doing the right thing! That won't happen again.

Oh, and since I've lost weight, the jeans I wear with my uniform are WAY too big. And I was always pulling them up since they kept slipping down. And then it happened...I was bagging groceries, reached over to grab something, and my jeans slipped down to my knees!!!! Luckily, I have quick reflexes (and a long apron) and pulled them back up real quick. Oh my God, people were dying from laughter. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ And I was nearly doubled over in hysterics. I couldn't stop laughing. I wasn't embarrassed, just really, really surprised. (As were a few customers!) This was just one of those unnecessary things that God likes to do when He's bored. Things like that are NOT supposed to happen. And cameras are all over the store, so that little incident will live on.

Last edited:
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
might want to get a belt
Top Bottom