• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

How was your day? πŸŽŠπŸŽ„πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽ€πŸ§§πŸ­

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Had a migraine last night, and my head is still fuzzy today, I can see it being another early night tonight.

Oromous
Oromous
Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Staff member
Black Thorn
Today I picked up my dog’s ashes from the vet. Now I’m sad again and wish I could have
her back ❀ I miss her a lot.

Hunga Munga
Hunga Munga
:( Aww sorry x
Priceless
Priceless
So sorry Taake xx
Nix
Nix
Sorry for your loss hun. I still have Dodes ashes to deal with :'(
forbuss
forbuss
Sending you love and light <3
Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
Sorry to hear about this. Dogs are what people should be like.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Today I picked up my dog’s ashes from the vet. Now I’m sad again and wish I could have
Did you get a little doggie urn?

Taake
Taake
A small basic one. Getting another one from a special place later.

Nix

πŸ€ͺ
Sineya
I'm exhausted mentally and physically due to a very rough night (nightmares, ptsd, bipolar stuff...fun was not had). So pretty crappy. But here's hoping it improves.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Went to a birthday for (let me try to figure out the link) my stepmother's son's son; he turned four. After a week in Greece, I guess he wanted to invite me - I don't usually see that side that often. But it was fun. I get along well with his mom - I went to school with her younger sister and she's nice. But we all seemed to forget that we weren't in Greece still, or maybe we still hadn't admitted that it wasn't summer anymore; by the end of the evening, we were all shivering from the cold and I was yawning up a storm cause I'd only gotten five hours of sleep last night.

Now I'm tired, exhausted, and my body hurts. But at least I didn't have to take the train home. When my dad dropped me at the stop, there was an hour until it would come and he was like 'I'll just drive you home' even though it's hugely out of his way. Hey, I'm not complaining :p

Also bleached my roots today, so tomorrow I'm going a lighter purple than I think I've had before :)

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Bad Wolf πŸ’€
Black Thorn
I'm exhausted mentally and physically due to a very rough night (nightmares, ptsd, bipolar stuff...fun was not had). So pretty crappy. But here's hoping it improves.
The bipolar shit is SO hard to deal with on a daily basis. Believe me, I know. Dealing with the crazy state of the world AND trying to lead a somewhat "normal" life is too much to expect of anyone.

I'm really beginning to wonder if God is testing our faith in Him. πŸ™

Nix

πŸ€ͺ
Sineya
So I still feel groggy with a headache form Thursday night, but getting better.
Also I've lost 20lbs this year somehow! Got bloods Tuesday incase anything wrong. Hoping it's natural and not cause something is wrong lol.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
good luck

Oromous

Constantly Tired and Weary
Sineya
I've been trying to get back to my normal sleep cycle with little success. I woke up at about 4 or 5 this morning after sleeping at 1 am yesterday. But I ended up falling asleep again a couple of hours later, around 8 or 9.

Sleep just calls to me a lot more these days. Really doesn't help that my bed's so comfortable. I even have this soft cushy bolster that I hug against that makes it way harder to get out of bed.

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Sorry to ask but what happened ?

R.I.P Buffy :(

Taake
Taake
It is still really painful to talk about, sorry. Thank you ❀

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
My wife and I just got back from a weekend vacation up in the Muskoka and Haliburton regions. There was frost on the lawns in Huntsville on Saturday morning but the day was quite nice. The tree colours are turning. Huntsville has Three Guys and a Stove, the best restaurant south of North Bay (where the French influence makes even a food court at a mall a gourmet experience - @Blaze could tell you about that).

The next day was the trip through Dwight and Dorset to Haliburton, a town in a land of hills. I had often left the Subaru in cruise control to maintain speed but I had never heard the automatic transmission downshift two gears to maintain speed on a hill - some places are steep. There was a lot of fog over Hall Lake in Haliburton in the morning but it had dissipated by 10:00 AM, just like the weather San Francisco used to have. We went north to Dorset, west to Bracebridge then around Lake Muskoka to Port Carling to Port Sandfield to Rosseau. This is a very wealthy district - once going into Rosseau from the west, I saw four men and a woman standing at the side of the road waiting for their car to come. No mistaking the woman - nobody else looks like Goldie Hawn. And her cottage is across the lake from one owned by Martin Short. We headed back to Huntsville and then south to Toronto. On the way back to Huntsville, we saw a couple of flocks of pheasants and on the road to Dorset, we say a wild turkey (the bird, not the beverage).

Saturday was the first day I missed being on the boards this year. If you are travelling around, be aware that a lot of restaurants are only open for takeout meaning their washrooms are off limits, so this can be a problem if you don't plan or if you eat too much.

Taake

Staff member
Black Thorn
My dad has taken to taking pics of old photo albums and sending them to me... I bring you this treasure of an outfit from baby-Taake!
3589F543-3414-4B06-9AE1-9D70F849FB79.jpeg
Why was the early 90’s a thing and can we erase it like I did with my hair in this pic πŸ˜‚

Spanky
Spanky
I am concerned about the colour you are wearing
Priceless
Priceless
Was it a clown costume, was it Halloween?

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
In a bad mood. Dealer pissed me off. Thinking of canceling the car I ordered. But they are the only dealer within 300 miles so that means not getting the car I want. Argh. I feel I may soon be cutting of my nose.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
In a bad mood. Dealer pissed me off. Thinking of canceling the car I ordered. But they are the only dealer within 300 miles so that means not getting the car I want. Argh. I feel I may soon be cutting of my nose.
What kind of car is worth that much trouble?

Spanky
Spanky
The new JCW. Sorta one of mah dream cars.

Taake

Staff member
Black Thorn
Suck it up and focus on the shiny car πŸ˜‰ Unless you have to deal with the dealer forever, I suppose, with service and what not.

Don’t cut off your nose.

And also, pink was almost all I wore as a kid. I looooveed pink.

Spanky
Spanky
Yeah well, they sorta lied to me, or they were ignorant. And I sorta overpaid by 3 grand and didnt get everything I wanted as a result.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐢
Had an early half day (switched with co-worker who had Dr appointment). Woke up late (of course) and had to rush to work. Then had to take detour, due to construction. Still had to nab something to eat for breakfast. Was literally eating while driving into parking lot. Got to work with just scant minutes to spare! Bunch of cranky customers thru the day didn't help matters. Anyway, got off at noon. While on the way home, I drove past store owned by friend of a friend, and my bestie's car was there! He just got back from out of state. So stopped in, and hung out for an hour. We ended up getting lunch at one of my favorite Italian places (Carrabba's), and running thru a few stores after. β™₯ last minute plans! Plus got a ton of leftover chicken parmesan & alfredo. Yay moi! :)

Spanky
Spanky
Carrabbas < Fazoli's and Fazoli's is crap
Top Bottom