• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

How Was Your Day 😋 (2) - Your Day in the Life Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
New day, kitten is currently nowhere to be found! However there's no chance she could have gotten out of the flat so I'm not worried, well I am for my sleep, I want her awake now so I can get some sleep tonight. She woke me up at 4am this morning

Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers
Check under the bed ;)
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Don't you just love them comfy *warm?* pillows, tee hee

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
@Buffy Summers I took all the boxes out from under the bed, no she was under the bedside table and I took the drawer out to get her out. Let's see where she hides today!
She was up at 5:45 this morning, so we played a lot before work so hopefully she'll sleep most of the day.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
@Buffy Summers I took all the boxes out from under the bed, no she was under the bedside table and I took the drawer out to get her out. Let's see where she hides today!
She was up at 5:45 this morning, so we played a lot before work so hopefully she'll sleep most of the day.
You should get some mice and let them run around during the day to keep it entertained.

how was my day:
I just placed a $200 order for bugs (and another forthcoming). I am uncertain how the day is. Don't know how I should feel about that.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
My day just perked up. I realized that July is almost over which means I'll be getting a new banner soon.

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
PNN3C3O.jpeg

This is Assisi, the already spoilt kitten I got!

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
AAhhh how cute, it looks like it just fell off the ceiling.

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
It even looks evil. Like getting ready to create mayhem and chaos. If not fully evil, certainly looks to be a pain in the assisi.
I considered calling her Bellatrix, but wasn't going to let people stereotype her, like you do!

Spanky
Spanky
I didn't even know it was a her. Now that I know it's a her not only can I stereotype her but can make sexist comments how tom cats are inherently better

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Was home for a few hours today, got my first jab. Waiting to see if that 5G comes in, as I've been warned it will.

Spanky
Spanky
5G is only after the second
Reactions: sk

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
I'm currently not talking to my mother, all week I've had talk about how I should move, and how she's found me a great place, and so on. I have zero interest in moving, haven't mentioned wanting to move. Had enough of it today, and she finally got the message I think. For now anyway!

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I'm currently not talking to my mother, all week I've had talk about how I should move, and how she's found me a great place, and so on. I have zero interest in moving, haven't mentioned wanting to move. Had enough of it today, and she finally got the message I think. For now anyway!

Why does your mother want you to move?

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Because I have a kitten
That's a valid reason though. You can't stay in your bachelorette pad forever, now that you've got a little one. Have to start thinking about the future. She'll be needing her own bedroom before you know it.

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
That's a valid reason though. You can't stay in your bachelorette pad forever, now that you've got a little one. Have to start thinking about the future. She'll be needing her own bedroom before you know it.
Given how many toys she already has, that could be true!

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
Daily news are taking its toll on me, everything seems constantly hopeless and I feel powerless 🤕

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Daily news are taking its toll on me, everything seems constantly hopeless and I feel powerless 🤕

News companies have their own biases and will present the news with the narrative they see fit. You could have the same story and have it presented in conflicting ways by two different news outlets. Try and find one that's not so heavily biased and you might feel a little happier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom