• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

How was your day - part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Bit of a mental night. Tonights new moon explains some. Found out some details that made me recognise some big things, which I would share cos my brain likes to fall out on to the internet, but probs not the forum for it. I am going to the city tomorrow to see if there are any support groups for escapees of abuse. I was hesitant to call it that word but now I know it is what it is and its time to move on instead of letting this person sabotage me over and over again. I am ashamed I didnt act sooner, when others pointed it out to me, but I really thought it was my fault, that I brought it on myself and deserved it. I am not gona carry that anymore. I will be more willing to accept assistance from other now, it was very isolating. Self care already feels easier.

Think it might be mini pizzas for dinner again tonight. I didnt eat at all yesterday. I feel lighter but I dont think the scales agree haha.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Pizza! 🍕🍕
ItMustBeBunnies
ItMustBeBunnies
I'm here if you need to do some venting. Love you!

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Woke up feeling so much better today, and headed over to my mom's place to do some laundry and take a shower (I should start finally showering in my own home next week, yay). While I was waiting on the clothes I headed for the small, local mall to get some stuff now that it's the first. I found this adorable package of magnetic bookmarks at the local bookstore, I just had to share :)

I bought a bunch of stuff at this store that is probably Denmark's closest version of the American dollar store - super cheap stuff. I got a bunch of stuff for my kitchen (now that it's being used) and a handful of gifts for my nieces Christmas package calendar for next month. It was a good day :)

Later tonight I'm making some new food - the most complicated recipe I've made so far so I'm excited and a bit worried how it'll go. The pizza didn't go well last week, and I'm dealing with batter again o_O

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
good luck

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
(I should start finally showering in my own home next week, yay).
I am sure the ghosts will be appreciative of that as well. Hopefully the mirror will become quite steamy so that they can draw quirky little pictures on it.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I have THE BEST shower in this house. I was worried it would make me soft, having all these mod cons, and it has. I don't think I could go back to a house that didn't have a hot shower and flushing toilet again! And the dishwasher, omg, a dishwasher just makes life SOOO much easier. And the heater! It has been cold enough for the fire (which is also awesome) but I put my neck out so the heater has been such a treat. I will be thankful for the air con in summer too.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
My new place has a shower that was added later & (thankfully) a tub. Although it's a tad smaller than at my old house. :oops:

Nix

Evil Nix 😈
Sineya
My day has been chilled. I've been ignoring housework and doing admin mostly as I hurt my knee earlier :( HoHum

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
My new place has a shower that was added later & (thankfully) a tub. Although it's a tad smaller than at my old house. :oops:
Tubs are the best. When I moved into my current apartment I had a choice between an apartment with a tub or a completely newly renovated apartment - I went with the tub and haven't regretted it (until recently when I could've used a big-ass kitchen!) :D

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
My grandma has the best tub ever! We lived there for a while when was a teen. It's original tub in old house probably like 100 years old! Could lie back with feet stretched out and back at like a 45º angle. My head was just above the top of the tub. Could fill water up to near the top so just my neck/head be above water. So comfy! To be fair I was a few inches shorter back then. :oops:

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
No tub here. It'd be cool to have a spa or a pool under the stars. Mind you, the way the new building across the road is lit, the stars are barely visible here anymore. If I walk a few hundred metres they are spectacular though. I doubt many on this forum would have seen the stars like that. The travellers are always in awe.

I have gotten way too used to being within walking distance of the general store, I spend so much more on food now than I used to. Although I used to go days without food before, so I guess this is better. It is so so so lazy living here compared to life before. I don't like that part of it, but man, it is SO much easier. I still want to live out of town but the longer I am here the less capable I feel of being able to cope by myself out there. My body is breaking down fast without horses to keep it going.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
What are the fireworks for ?

Xander bun isn't well. I think an infection flare after he lost his tooth. The vet doesn't come to town until tuesday so I'll nurse him through and see if he still needs it by then. Got him on painkillers but cant get antibiotics without a script. Poor lil guy. He is such a sooky when he is sick. Wants big cuddles, sits on top of me and fusses. Bunnies are the only animals I have ever known to love kisses so much. I put the heater on for him. Anya is a nutter, was racing around crazy before, it was so funny. I swear bunnies can do maths, she measures out all of the tunnels and distances before she flies around at top speed. She is trying to dig under her tunnel right now.

I really want to go to church in the morning but don't want to be hassled into more volly work for town (non church related). I have too much to do here. I present well, so they don't see how long it takes me to recover from activities they take for granted. Maybe I just wont go, which will make me sad but will save energy. I have to restock in the city this week, on my last bulk pack of toilet paper! Our reverend is away so I don't think it'll be a normal service anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom