• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

How was your day - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
Be social on here :) I see forums a bit like the common room at boarding school. Perfect for if you live alone, a place to be social without having to leave the home. Makes much more sense for me, with my energy levels and lack of diversity in my community haha. Shame its not as busy as it was, it wouldn't seem like I am spamming all the time if everyone posted as much as they used to. Its better for me here, I had a few friends in the last place who would just hang around all the time and never go home. I can always shut this window down if it shits me off enough (no Spanky that is NOT a challenge). There is an ignore feature too. I think that was one of the best lessons I learned from Forums. I ignored a knock on my door yesterday. I didn't mean to but I was meditating and didn't want to play the polite dressed game.
What is your favorite color?

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Pink! I have "the Slayer" skin on BB, its a pretty colour. I used to use a pink background for IRC too, so sometimes I think I forget where I am :p

My laptop is not liking the heat... I turned the air con off hours ago and the poor thing is really struggling with Netflix running haha.

NeonSlayer
NeonSlayer
Are you sure it doesn't have a virus? That causes overheating.

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
I used to use a pink background for IRC too,
I miss IRC.... Glomps (sw)

I'm having a shit day so far. Been to doc who I didn't realise but prescribed me penicillin so chemist said no... back to docs... now waiting for a new prescription :(
On the up side, I'm meeting a friend for coffee at 1.30 then again a different friend at 3.30... maybe another at 5.30!! I'm going on a coffee mission today lol.

Tomorrow I get Abbs Flight Paths for school, looking forward to that and nervous too... For those that don't know a Flight Path is if they stay on the same course they are going on now .. it's their predicted grades for the GCSE exams!! A bit much pressure for a 12 year old but that's what happens.

FaithLehane16
FaithLehane16
That sounds like a shit doctor. Go get a new one.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Ugh that is sucky nix I hope the day cheers up with coffee :D

I made a bit too much dinner... I wanted bacon and eggs all day so I made bacon and eggs, but I also loved the Chinese noodles I made last night so made more of those too. Plus 2 tiny mandarins and apples to share with the bunnies. I stole some of their rocket. I am really hungry but this is a lot of food in front of me right now haha. Sort of wish that cooking it all had taken longer. The rabbits wont get out from under the couch for another hour, so I have time to eat uninterrupted. I should have made desert first and put it in the freezer cos I have a heap of bananas that need using asap, and no milk for milkshakes :(

Reactions: Nix

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
@NeonSlayer Are you sure it doesn't have a virus? That causes overheating.
I'll run a scan again, ta :)

But I do come from the land downunder - McDonald’s soft serve outlasts iPhone in 41C heat

I have finished dinner already. I think it just looked like lots cos it was spread out... I am still hungry haha. I thought I could last a few days without milk, but I am really missing it now. Whos got ideas for bananas? I am thinking honey and banana yogurt. Maybe I can make coconut icecream and chocolate sauce for a banana split, wont be able to eat It til tomorrow though. I'll probably break and get milk from the beach by then... its supposed to be even hotter over the weekend.

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
Hello?!

@Nix What is your favorite color?

Pink! I have "the Slayer" skin on BB, its a pretty colour. I used to use a pink background for IRC too, so sometimes I think I forget where I am :p

My laptop is not liking the heat... I turned the air con off hours ago and the poor thing is really struggling with Netflix running haha.
Mine's is purple and black. :D

Nix
Nix
hi

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Do you like icecream @FaithLehane16 ? I just made some coconut banana icecream.

I have bacon stuck in my teeth so icecream is my strategy to shrink the gums and get it out :p I have had quiet enough dental fees lately! Speaking of sleep, I don't think I will be in bed for a while tonight. The sun has just gone down but it is still quite warm.

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
FaithLehane16
FaithLehane16
I don't like giving out the time where I am. The last time I gave out my time to someone, they friend dumped me 2 months after I gave out the information even though we've met back in 2009 on another website. I live in the United States.

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
15 minutes into work and already wondering why I bother. Sigh.

Nix
Nix
aww... that's poop... hugs... hope your day goes fast!
FaithLehane16
FaithLehane16
Get a job that you like then.

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
Do you like icecream @FaithLehane16 ? I just made some coconut banana icecream.

I have bacon stuck in my teeth so icecream is my strategy to shrink the gums and get it out :p I have had quiet enough dental fees lately! Speaking of sleep, I don't think I will be in bed for a while tonight. The sun has just gone down but it is still quite warm.
I just had Dreyer's Nestle's Toulhouse cookie dough ice cream, so yes.

Do you have a recipe for that ice cream?

Spanky
Spanky
I'd have to fire myself and then who would do my job?

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
@Nix 12 hours don't go too fast.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
My icecream is not profession icecream by any means, but as every contestant on My Kitchen Rules says "tha flavours are there". I just dumped a bunch of bananas, a tin of coconut milk, a dash of vanilla essence and 2 tablespoons of raw sugar (usually use honey but didn't have enough), blitz it all up and chuck it in the freezer, Imagine that with baileys @Nix mmmmmmmmm it might not go as icey with that in, it'd be more like desert slushy. Yum!

*Throws a banana at @Spanky*

Taake

Do I have mom-hair?
Staff member
Black Thorn
When you're considered the one most knowledgeable in languages at work you get handed the projects no on else wants… like cumbersome Icelandic ones.
On the brightside, my non-existent Icelandic skills are becoming marginally better. It's no Danish or Norwegian, but it's not impossible.

Spanky
Spanky
I feel for you

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
My icecream is not profession icecream by any means, but as every contestant on My Kitchen Rules says "tha flavours are there". I just dumped a bunch of bananas, a tin of coconut milk, a dash of vanilla essence and 2 tablespoons of raw sugar (usually use honey but didn't have enough), blitz it all up and chuck it in the freezer, Imagine that with baileys @Nix mmmmmmmmm it might not go as icey with that in, it'd be more like desert slushy. Yum!

*Throws a banana at @Spanky*
What is your favorite kind of ice cream?

Sounds like a good recipe.
Hugs.. yer I remember those days :( good luck and I hope it improves for you soon.

@HoppyHippy slushy is good too!
What is your favorite season?

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Xander was being mean to Anya so I took her into my bedroom with me. She hadn't been on the bed since I got it and I thought she would like the new adventure treat. I put her down while I found my oils and she jumped off the high bed onto the wood floor to run around the wardrobe instead. Silly rabbit. I decided to clip her nails after I checked she hadn't broken a leg. She is SO mad at me now. Poor traumatised rabbit. She does not like the vet style nail clippers. I rekon she remembers those type from the vet cos she was much better about it when I used toenail clippers, they are just not as sharp as the vet ones. I am going to have to do some more training with her to show her that the vet ones wont hurt when I do it (unlike when the vet does it). She has retreated under the couch again :( She is such a good girl not to bite or scratch. Xander is much easier to do his nails with cos I can flip him over but she wont have a bar of that. Xander hates being picked up too but he is much bigger and easier to push around. Anya is a delicate little princess who demands respect, and she usually gets it. She is such a better bred bunny than Xander haha its easy to tell she was made to be a spoilt princess, where as he is rough and dirty only bred for cute looks instead of beautiful temperament.

Now I duno what to watch next. No more organisation or renovation show, I have far too many ideas in my head.

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
Xander was being mean to Anya so I took her into my bedroom with me. She hadn't been on the bed since I got it and I thought she would like the new adventure treat. I put her down while I found my oils and she jumped off the high bed onto the wood floor to run around the wardrobe instead. Silly rabbit. I decided to clip her nails after I checked she hadn't broken a leg. She is SO mad at me now. Poor traumatised rabbit. She does not like the vet style nail clippers. I rekon she remembers those type from the vet cos she was much better about it when I used toenail clippers, they are just not as sharp as the vet ones. I am going to have to do some more training with her to show her that the vet ones wont hurt when I do it (unlike when the vet does it). She has retreated under the couch again :( She is such a good girl not to bite or scratch. Xander is much easier to do his nails with cos I can flip him over but she wont have a bar of that. Xander hates being picked up too but he is much bigger and easier to push around. Anya is a delicate little princess who demands respect, and she usually gets it. She is such a better bred bunny than Xander haha its easy to tell she was made to be a spoilt princess, where as he is rough and dirty only bred for cute looks instead of beautiful temperament.

Now I duno what to watch next. No more organisation or renovation show, I have far too many ideas in my head.
Are you having a fantasy about Anyanka?

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Haha, no. Anya and Xander are the names of my house rabbits. Anya is a beautiful princess darling. Xander is a brute with deformed teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom