• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

How was your day - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
I went for a walk about an hour ago so I could go by the local second-hand store. I stumbled over a great find, a really cheap digital camera in good condition; all it's missing is one of those cables to transfer content onto my computer, but I'm sure my dad can help track one down for me that fits. I'm getting closer and closer to my goal of a YouTube channel :)

FaithLehane16
FaithLehane16
Good for you!

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
I swear my inbox has the diarrhea. Nothing, nothing and then wham! literally a dozen at one time. I especially like the five emails from one person, each sent one minute apart.

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
I must have to deal with the most dense people in the world. Seriously. Do people not know how to read and understand what they are reading? I blame it on cellphones.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Woo @Puppet , good score!

each sent one minute apart.
That's my posting style ;)

Okay. Is ANya's bunny phobia is what made you name those rabbits?
Yep :)

My icecream turned out really well. It wasn't in the freezer long enough to go rock hard and it fell out and landed on my foot (breaking the container) at its perfectly prepared time. It was perfect with a banana and hot choc sauce. Maybe I shouldn't have deleted that Povo Pantry Instagram lol.

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
Yep :)

My icecream turned out really well. It wasn't in the freezer long enough to go rock hard and it fell out and landed on my foot (breaking the container) at its perfectly prepared time. It was perfect with a banana and hot choc sauce. Maybe I shouldn't have deleted that Povo Pantry Instagram lol.
That is good.

What is your favorite kind of ice cream?

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Well that coconut banana one was pretty perfect.... I have another tub in the freezer. I totally could eat it, but the amount of sugar in the bananas will have me up all night. It feels nice on my poor battered teeth and sore heated head though. Have you found the games forum yet @FaithLehane16 ? There are a heap of games that might need a bump with your posting power :D

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
Well that coconut banana one was pretty perfect.... I have another tub in the freezer. I totally could eat it, but the amount of sugar in the bananas will have me up all night. It feels nice on my poor battered teeth and sore heated head though. Have you found the games forum yet @FaithLehane16 ? There are a heap of games that might need a bump with your posting power :D
I'm trying to find the games.

My favorite kind of ice cream is cookie dough, and cookies 'n crème.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I'm trying to find the games.
Here ya go - The Game of Life It is permitted to post on old threads here.

Are you in a house? There have games in those too. Although Sineya is so quiet, all the heroes must be out doing hero things.

I have to get up at dawn tomorrow to get the garden watered before the heat comes. I flipped my sleep schedule after the new moon and not sure if I should flip it back yet or not. I don't feel particularly productive nor tired today. The bunnies seem a bit the same, sooky snuggles with moments of zoom. I could totally devour the rest of that icecream. So easily influenced by electronics. Sigh. Im glad the bananas didn't go to waste. That's probably why the bunnies are lounging around all fat too. They got half a banana for doing their jumps AND they had apple earlier. That probably means wonderful fruit runs for me to clean off Xanders bum tomorrow... At least it will move the hair and sand though his system after I found him licking the floor this afternoon.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Sorry, yeah the houses are like dorms. Now I am not sure what we are supposed to call them cos I have heard them referred to as both before! Separate sections off the main board for more chatty type chats. This entire thread would have been very active in the Vahla Ha'nesh days, but Sineya is just a desert of dried up posts. I get a bit worried that I chat out in the public bronze but you'd have to be a pretty bored stalker to come after me. Plus, its fun to dabble with the evil beings from Black Thorn.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Huh what? Someone mention Black Thorn?

NeonSlayer

Potential
@FaithLehane16 Seriously? Friend dumped? I went a day without posting and you started cussing at me then called my cellphone even though I never gave you my number.

And since you've known me online since 2009, you should know I post, eventually log off for months, return & post more, then log off for months again. I haven't consistently talked to you or anyone for 10 years.

nightshade

Plotting and planning
Staff member
Black Thorn
We have already told you that this is not something that should be discussed on the open forum. Please either take it to PM or the private member area

FaithLehane16
FaithLehane16
You have a nice icon.
NeonSlayer
NeonSlayer
My comment was in response to her in this thread accusing me of "friend dumping" her. Which staff didn't chastise. I only commented cuz I was being discussed.

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
Sorry, yeah the houses are like dorms. Now I am not sure what we are supposed to call them cos I have heard them referred to as both before! Separate sections off the main board for more chatty type chats. This entire thread would have been very active in the Vahla Ha'nesh days, but Sineya is just a desert of dried up posts. I get a bit worried that I chat out in the public bronze but you'd have to be a pretty bored stalker to come after me. Plus, its fun to dabble with the evil beings from Black Thorn.
What are you doing today?

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Watering the garden. Just got in from doing the front corner... lol I will be out at least another 4 times before the whole lot is done. I have already sorted my DVDs and I have to move the bookshelf behind the tv cabinet without disturbing the internet cord too much... one of the bunnies nibbled on it and the only way to get a new one is to get the tech men out. It is literally one cord to replace and be plugged in but they don't trust the general public with that on the NBN and I don't want another tech man in my house. The last one made it so my net works all the way across the road but doesn't reach the back of the house... and it is not a very big house!

I have had Salvation running on the TV while I have been pottering about. It is not very good. Obviously or I would not have been posting so much looking for a better world to rest in.

I think I should clean the rabbits corner today. Xander has just left hair EVERYWHERE.

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
NeonSlayer said:
[SIZE=13px]NeonSlayer[/SIZE] My comment was in response to her in this thread accusing me of "friend dumping" her. Which staff didn't chastise. I only commented cuz I was being discussed.
1. There's nothing in this particular thread about you. And you are very well aware that the staff has been involved both publicly and privately in this issue.
2. If you feel the staff needs to attend to a certain post, please use the "Report" link in the post.
3. When staff say stop it, it doesn’t mean, “Get your last reply in.”

If the two of you can’t be civil to or ignore each other, then you will both be barred from the site. This is ridiculous and childish behavior and we are done putting up with it.

NeonSlayer
NeonSlayer
It is in the comment for #110
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom