• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

How was your day - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
Watering the garden. Just got in from doing the front corner... lol I will be out at least another 4 times before the whole lot is done. I have already sorted my DVDs and I have to move the bookshelf behind the tv cabinet without disturbing the internet cord too much... one of the bunnies nibbled on it and the only way to get a new one is to get the tech men out. It is literally one cord to replace and be plugged in but they don't trust the general public with that on the NBN and I don't want another tech man in my house. The last one made it so my net works all the way across the road but doesn't reach the back of the house... and it is not a very big house!

I have had Salvation running on the TV while I have been pottering about. It is not very good. Obviously or I would not have been posting so much looking for a better world to rest in.

I think I should clean the rabbits corner today. Xander has just left hair EVERYWHERE.
Sounds like you have a lot on your agenda.

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Sounds like you have a lot on your agenda.
I don't have a job or horses so I gotta find something to fill the time with :p

The garden is pretty much all watered now. Made the bed with fresh sheets in the morning sun, fed out some hay to the rabbits and chooks, got a load of bunny rugs in the wash, and the dishwasher is running. The state of the floor is atrocious but that is not on the agenda today.

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
I don't have a job or horses so I gotta find something to fill the time with :p

The garden is pretty much all watered now. Made the bed with fresh sheets in the morning sun, fed out some hay to the rabbits and chooks, got a load of bunny rugs in the wash, and the dishwasher is running. The state of the floor is atrocious but that is not on the agenda today.
I understand not having a job. *hug*

Are you going to clean the floor?

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
What do you do to fill your time without work?

It is doubtful I will clean the floor today. I just sweep the worst of it into the kitchen under the bins and deal with it when the energy hits :D

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
What do you do to fill your time without work?

It is doubtful I will clean the floor today. I just sweep the worst of it into the kitchen under the bins and deal with it when the energy hits :D
Run around town, do laundry, clean house, watch TV, be on the internet, and various stuff.

Did you make anymore ice cream???

Understandable.

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Emptied one of my bookshelves and five or six DVD shelves, including half my show collections, so now all I need are boxes from Ikea to put in the shelf and I'll have a lot of new storage space :)

AnthonyCordova
AnthonyCordova
that reminds me that I need to get to Ikea too

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
Does anyone want to intern for me? I need a bloody intern. Running two companies is hard. Coffee good though.

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
Depends on how bloody I would have to be.
Just depends on what time of the month you are working. First of and end of you might be really bloody. But only for a few days. Rest of the month just a little bloody. We need an office mascot. Not saying that would be you, but Muffy would be a good candidate.

Taake
Taake
An office mascot might need more social skills than her. The blood she can get at her own expense however

TamsinValencia

Potential
Black Thorn
Does stalking people on twitter count as doing something with your day? Asking for a friend :p

Taake
Taake
Well, it’s not doing nothing... :p

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
@Taake baby, I walk around the office scratching my ass all the time, she probably has too much social skills to work here yo

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Did a bit of dancing. Not as much as I would have with a few drinks or painkillers in me but enough to give the ankle a work out without turning it into a balloon. The pub party spilled out into the street so I've retreated back inside to the couch with the bunnies. Just had a grilled cheese sandwich and I think I could sleep soon.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Black sun/blood moon
Black Thorn
Sineya is so quiet, all the heroes must be out doing hero things.
Actually, @ILLYRIAN and I "accidentally" buried some of them in the backyard. We felt just terrible about it...okay, no we didn't. :p

Last edited:
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
But we did say sorry to them, just before we started to giggle, laugh, then we burst out with full blown hysterics.

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Actually, @ILLYRIAN and I "accidentally" buried some of them in the backyard. We felt just terrible about it...okay, no we didn't. :p
Can you do a resurrection spell for them?

Anxiety is off the charts today. Lots of reasons for it. I just wasted a good chunk of money on failed dental care and am SO hungry right now. All I have eaten since my coconut banana icecream binge on Thursday night is one grilled cheese sanga. I went for a great walk before dawn this morning but have otherwise been idle compared to a good day for me. Too much energy with no fuel and no outlet. I hope this ankle feels better by next week cos I gotta go to the library and do a proper food shop. An easy 10km trek on those sorts of days. I hope I can slip down to the beach for a bit too. Maybe I will go to one with a shower and start there. Beach is my happy place. The magnesium boost helps too!

The bird are amazing right now at sunset. They are so happy and singing, it is wonderful. I was walking out of town this morning just as the sun was rising and I noticed the birds were not singing. I looked up and this massive fat ginger cat was sitting on the side of the road under a bush... Bastard probably ate all of the pretty singing birdies. I am glad birds find sanctuary in my garden. When I rule Australia, first business is a cat cull. Any cat allowed to free roam at night gets a bullet. Imagine how fast owners will start to take responsibility for their pets when its open season on the feral buggers.

FaithLehane16
FaithLehane16
That sucks about the failed dental care.

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
Went over to a friend's house tonight and ended up drinking and playing Monopoly. Thankfully it went better than the last time I tried that combo, when I coughed a shot of vodka out my nose.

FaithLehane16
FaithLehane16
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom