• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

How was your day? -Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
This whole past week has been...something.

A week ago my friend called me and said that if I came out to her place and helped her do a lot of laundry and clean her apartment and stuff, she'd help me clean up mine. So I agreed and headed out to hers - just got back today, because I always stay with her for four-five days cause we see each other so rarely - and it was tough. I like spending time with her, but her apartment is full of cat hair - like, 5 minutes into my stay I'm covered in tiny white hairs and it goes in my drink and food, ew - and she washes all of her clothes at the same time, so we have to carry, like, 5 big Ikea bags down to her local laundromat and spend the day there, breathing in the worst fumes ever. I also sleep on a not-so-great bed and she's a smoker while I quit last year, so that's tough, too.

Anyway, today we came back to my place to keep her end of the deal - which she did, she was amazing, I mostly sat on my ass :p - and we got so much shit done! The floor is actually visible! I can use my shower (after over 2 years of not being able to)! My refrigerator is clean! My clothes are in the dressers! My dinner table is almost completely empty! It's super amazing, guys!

Of course, on the other hand, I'm getting sick; my nose is almost completely blocked and I've been sneezing all day :(

nightshade
nightshade
Well done, don't let your sickness undo all your hard work

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
In my last of work today. The manager called me into the office! 😲 Was like WTF now? 😕 He was like 'the DM said we're like 50 hours over for the month'. Thought he was gonna tell me to come in later tomorrow. Instead he said they'd have to cut my hours for Sat. (now off). He looked like he just ran over my kitty. Like I was gonna be mad at him. While I'm just trying to contain my glee. :D He was like 'well at least you'll have the weekend off'. I'm thinking: you just gave me the whole weekend, not too mention the last weekend of summer break off, I'll somehow let it slide. ;)

BaskingINBangel
BaskingINBangel
Wake up in the mornin feeling like P Diddy.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom