• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question Human Harmony or Vamp Harmony?

Human Harmony or Vamp Harmony?

• Human

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Vamp

Votes: 30 88.2%

• Total voters

Lurconis

Large Snake Demon
Vamp

I dont think human harmony was given enough screen time or characterization for me to care about her.

Mr Giles

Potential
Human Harmony was a bit of an irrelevence, but Vamp Harmony was great, really funny. Loved it when she was with Spike.

R
Ripper666
[No message]

Ripper666

Home sweet virtual home!
Human Harmony never had any sense on the show. She just should show in which cicles Cordelia is walking. But the Vamp Harmony had a deeper character and more sense in the show. She had a storyline. She was more interesting. Anyway I didn't got warm with her character.

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Sineya
I voted for Human Harm. Vamp Harm made zero sense and created far to many inconsistencies for me to enjoy the character.

KellGreen

Potential
I honestly never really noticed a difference (aside from the change in diet and forehead lumpies)... Annoyingly vapid either way.

FAH

Townie
You should have given a choice for neither. I agree with [MENTION=11238]KellGreen[/MENTION] I really never saw a difference beside in diet and vamp look. Harmony was always just annoying and I could have lived without her character completely.

kittenpoker

Raising penguins in Guam
Sineya
For me, it's vamp harmony all the way!!! Especially in angel season 5. <3 her there!!!!!

Mr Giles

Potential
I loved in Out of my mind (s5) when Spikes tryin to act all tough with Buffy n Riley, and Harmony accidently fires a crossbow arrow into Rileys leg.

Angels baby101

I hath Returned! MWhaha
Honestly. Harmony annoyed me both ways, but I think I could tolerate her a little better as a vampire. I didn't want to throw her in a closet and lock her there so much.

MandaMeena

Infinity tweed
Sineya
I'm not the biggest Harmony fan, but I gotta say, she was hilarious in Season 5 of Angel. XD

InsaneMystic

Ex-Scooby
Vamp, easily. Human Harm was little more than a walking scenery prop; only when she went from "brainless ditz" to "fanged, bloodsucking brainless ditz" did she develop any real purpose in the story (and I much, much preferred her on AtS than on Buffy).

Chosen Enemy

Losing my soul
Human Harmony was a rich bitca, and not very fun.
But vamp Harmony, I just love her! Not her, the character, she's much more interesting and fun to watch. So that one was easy for me to vote.

MistressPointy

Longtime Scooby, BB Nooby
OMG! <3 Vamp Harmony! :j My husband and I have cosplayed Spike and Harmony (vamp) for Dragon*Con twice. We have pictures with James and Mercedes in those costumes (and a picture with Eliza)... I should scan them and post! XD
We actually love Harmony with Spike, as she is the only girl who ever actually cares for him... and she's evil, sure (She can't help that w/the whole 'no soul' thing), but she doesn't wanna be. I mean... She's all good-conciency and whatnot, actually has a heart, ya know? Even if it isn't beating...

T
Tyger tyger
"Is it a bloody bread box?" love'em for that line alone

EvilWillow

Scooby
Vamp harmony. She was hilarious. Mercedes McNab is so funny.

Especially in "Harm's way"

On my phone!

M
MistressPointy
Yes! Harm's Way is AWESOME - Before I took off my vamp-face when I cosplayed her, I wrapped myself in a towel and took a fang-brushing picture! ^^

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Watcher
Black Thorn
My vote goes to "no Harmony", she was never a good character my eyes and the only moment I really like her is when she has a cat-fight with Xander :)

M
MistressPointy
<3 Xander's catfight!
Top Bottom