• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

I love trolling

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
The temps got up above 90 again (33c for all you foreigners) today and all I could think of was it's perfect trolling weather. Great time to be sitting on a boat, the line cast in the water, moving at a snail's pace and sipping on an adult beverage while awaiting a fish to take the bait. Sadly, it's a long time till the weekend and I doubt, even then, I will be able to break away and get on the lake. But it doesn't stop me from thinking about the joys of a nice troll.

Do any of you like trolling? Or fishing in general? When summer lingers on well past the time it's supposed to end, what do you do to enjoy it?

Spanky

Black Thorn
I went trolling at sea, thankfully I was with friends, trolling really was boring.
About the best time I had was in Alaska, trolling for halibut. It can be boring though, even though that's like trolling underground.

Spanky

Black Thorn
This is one of my favorite (trout) lures

It's a Banchee Cowbell lure. Anytime I want to make sure to catch something, I think... what this needs is more cowbell, and it works like a charm.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Nah, nah, nah, if you want to be sure of 'catching' something, dynamite proves effective, just after it goes boom.

Top Bottom