• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

I ship Spuffy but

crazy chicklet

Glory worshipper
But neither Buffy or Spike is my favorite character.They are not even close to be my favorite character.But I love their relationship and their scenes together

Antho

Scooby
You are very indecisive on that, aren't you ? because I clearly remember some of your posts from your old account where you were harshly criticizing Spuffy. So seeing you suddenly say you're a Spuffy shipper just baffles me.

crazy chicklet

Glory worshipper
You are very indecisive on that, aren't you
Yep
because I clearly remember some of your posts from your old account where you were harshly criticizing Spuffy. So seeing you suddenly say you're a Spuffy shipper just baffles me.
Actually.I am not really Spuffy shipper.They are nowhere close to be my OTP but I start to like their relationship because I love Buffy fandom.But I need to choose a side(Bangel vs Spuffy) to join and enjoy the fandom and as someone who ships Cordy and Angel so hard.Spuffy is more ideal for me.

Antho

Scooby
But I need to choose a side(Bangel vs Spuffy) to join and enjoy the fandom and as someone who ships Cordy and Angel so hard.Spuffy is more ideal for me.
Why do you NEED to choose a side ? It’s not against you but I find the word « NEED » very strange as if you were forced to do a choice. Don’t feel obliged. If neither of theses relationship are appealing to you then choose neither of them. If you feel nothing good when watching Bangel/Spuffy then don’t be ashamed to say it, it’s an opinion, it’s yours and you have the right to say it ! 😀

crazy chicklet

Glory worshipper
It’s not against you but I find the word « NEED » very strange as if you were forced to do a choice.
This fandom obsessed with compare Bangel and Spuffy.And There are extremely few people who don't ship either(Fuffy shippers).And I am not Fuffy shipper either.I ship Tillow,Xanya and Cangel.And I enjoyed their fandoms.So I can say myself as a later season shipper.I also prefer later seasons on Buffy.I also love Angel.These "later season people" usually ships Spuffy and as someone who don't care either Buffy or Spike.This ship is more acceptable for me.

And thanks for your kindness

Last edited:
Top Bottom