• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

I wonder how far Warren would have gone if Xander hadn't stopped his game at The Bronze in Seeing Red

afanofbuffy

Townie
This might have been nice to watch how far Warren could have gone without Xander's intervention at The Bronze. What could he have done if Xander hadn't intervened? Sorry I can't help but wonder about it.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
This might have been nice to watch how far Warren could have gone without Xander's intervention at The Bronze. What could he have done if Xander hadn't intervened? Sorry I can't help but wonder about it.

What was Warren doing? It's been a while since I've seen the episode.

Stake fodder

Soulless

After acquiring Warren's power balls, the Trio went to a bar. (I thought it was actually somewhere other than the Bronze, but no matter.) Warren hit on a woman there with his old h.s. bully. He beat up the guy, then proceeding to creep on other women, until Xander interfered.

I think if not for Xander, Warren would have kept trying to impress the ladies and failing, which would have enraged and perplexed him, because he equates having power with having game. Then he would have started bashing everyone there, or tried to rape one of the women. Though Jonathan also intervened by saying they had to go, to meet the armored truck.

afanofbuffy

Townie

With the magical orbs Warren beat up his highschool bully, beat up other men who tried defending the latter and creeped out a woman with some cash by caressing her arm with them.

afanofbuffy

Townie
After acquiring Warren's power balls, the Trio went to a bar. (I thought it was actually somewhere other than the Bronze, but no matter.) Warren hit on a woman there with his old h.s. bully. He beat up the guy, then proceeding to creep on other women, until Xander interfered.

I think if not for Xander, Warren would have kept trying to impress the ladies and failing, which would have enraged and perplexed him, because he equates having power with having game. Then he would have started bashing everyone there, or tried to rape one of the women. Though Jonathan also intervened by saying they had to go, to meet the armored truck.

Do you really believe that he would have dared beating everyone including women there. I know he's a misogynistic but beating harmless women (except Dead Things in which the muder was accidental but not less violent) and worst raping one woman in front of everyone?

Stake fodder

Soulless
Do you really believe that he would have dared beating everyone including women there. I know he's a misogynistic but beating harmless women (except Dead Things in which the muder was accidental but not less violent) and worst raping one woman in front of everyone?
I think it's possible. Warren got more violent and out of control as the season went on. I think if some of those women had thrown a drink in his face, or otherwise scorned him, he could easily have gotten violent with them. And he seemed spoiling to fight every guy in the bar. He probably wouldn't have raped someone right in front of everyone, but I can see him picking out one to take with him, since no one could stop him.

afanofbuffy

Townie
I think it's possible. Warren got more violent and out of control as the season went on. I think if some of those women had thrown a drink in his face, or otherwise scorned him, he could easily have gotten violent with them. And he seemed spoiling to fight every guy in the bar. He probably wouldn't have raped someone right in front of everyone, but I can see him picking out one to take with him, since no one could stop him.

So the best way for everyone would have been to keep quiet to avoid any incident with him because when angry his reaction could be very crazy but picking out one to rape them? Isn't this too horrible even for someone like him?

Nearwild

Townie
Warren used to be this weak, rejected nobody, now he has power. Personally I think he crossed the line killing Katrina, accident or not, and now would do anything to demonstrate his dominance. Battering everyone in the bar and picking a lady as his 'prize' seems exactly his style.

Dora

Scooby
Its no accident when you hit someone with a bottle when that person is trying to fight off a drugged gang rape , he deserved to die as did Andrew and Johnathon, but by this time on Buffy, as we saw on later SR , rape or attempted rape appears incidental for woman something they can just Scruggs off with little or no after effects, just to pursue a story line

afanofbuffy

Townie
Warren used to be this weak, rejected nobody, now he has power. Personally I think he crossed the line killing Katrina, accident or not, and now would do anything to demonstrate his dominance. Battering everyone in the bar and picking a lady as his 'prize' seems exactly his style.

Very creepy.

Its no accident when you hit someone with a bottle when that person is trying to fight off a drugged gang rape , he deserved to die as did Andrew and Johnathon, but by this time on Buffy, as we saw on later SR , rape or attempted rape appears incidental for woman something they can just Scruggs off with little or no after effects, just to pursue a story line

It's an accident when the intention wasn't to murder. His intention wasn't to murder but to knock her out to enable her from running away.

Faded90

Scooby
It's an accident when the intention wasn't to murder. His intention wasn't to murder but to knock her out to enable her from running away.
It’s definitely not an accident, he fully intended to hurt her. I can’t see any scenario where he would have let her go even if she’d just been knocked out at first

Stake fodder

Soulless
So the best way for everyone would have been to keep quiet to avoid any incident with him because when angry his reaction could be very crazy but picking out one to rape them? Isn't this too horrible even for someone like him?
Maybe he would not do it so baldly, but we have to remember that he tried to rape Katrina. He put her under a spell to make her compliant first, but it was still rape. He could take one of the women, hoping to charm her, but when that failed, he'd likely try another method. But perhaps he wouldn't bother, but use his super-strength to acquire wealth (if not thwarted by Buffy and co.) and draw women that way.

thrasherpix

Scooby

He took on a bank truck singlehandedly (his flunkies mostly watched since he'd need an audience). That should answer your question right there what he'd dare to do (at least when not pressed for time).

afanofbuffy

Townie
Maybe he would not do it so baldly, but we have to remember that he tried to rape Katrina. He put her under a spell to make her compliant first, but it was still rape. He could take one of the women, hoping to charm her, but when that failed, he'd likely try another method. But perhaps he wouldn't bother, but use his super-strength to acquire wealth (if not thwarted by Buffy and co.) and draw women that way.

The second manner is a lot better.

It’s definitely not an accident, he fully intended to hurt her. I can’t see any scenario where he would have let her go even if she’d just been knocked out at first

Sooner or later she would have been killed.

He took on a bank truck singlehandedly (his flunkies mostly watched since he'd need an audience). That should answer your question right there what he'd dare to do (at least when not pressed for time).

I am repulsed imagining it happening.

katmobile

Scooby
Andrew and Jonathan didn't deserve to die - they were idiots who didn't see the implications of what they were doing. Since Andrew is gay would he have been able to the worst anyway.

SR is complicated because you're dealing without who has a defiency which they recified and they did I'm not having that arguement. Warren has a soul ergo absolutely no excuse - it's different.

afanofbuffy

Townie
Andrew and Jonathan didn't deserve to die - they were idiots who didn't see the implications of what they were doing. Since Andrew is gay would he have been able to the worst anyway.

SR is complicated because you're dealing without who has a defiency which they recified and they did I'm not having that arguement. Warren has a soul ergo absolutely no excuse - it's different.
I agree that neither Andrew nor Jonathan deserved to die. Warren had a big ego. Lol.

Dora

Scooby

So to assist in the construction of a machine that will make any woman compliant, to use that machine to make a woman compliant then attempt to gang rape the victim , then try to restrain the victim and knowingly cover up your crime by implicating some one else, what makes you any less guilty than the guy who in the heat of a moment swung the bottle ? as for Andrew so no gay man has ever had sex with a woman?

afanofbuffy

Townie
So to assist in the construction of a machine that will make any woman compliant, to use that machine to make a woman compliant then attempt to gang rape the victim , then try to restrain the victim and knowingly cover up your crime by implicating some one else, what makes you any less guilty than the guy who in the heat of a moment swung the bottle ? as for Andrew so no gay man has ever had sex with a woman?

Although Andrew and Jonathan are almost responsible. They had no idea what they were doing. When they heard the word, they didn't expect what they were doing was rape. About Andrew, he could have done the same thing as Warren regardless his sexual orienation.

Dora

Scooby
Although Andrew and Jonathan are almost responsible. They had no idea what they were doing. When they heard the word, they didn't expect what they were doing was rape. About Andrew, he could have done the same thing as Warren regardless his sexual orienation.

I disagree they had stripped her and dressed in a sexy French maid costume , they did not kidnap a woman dress her like that for the cleaning , they might not have liked the word but their intentions were clear from the off , to rape a woman who was unwillingly under their control , if they had been successful, how many woman would they gang rape , and who next Buffy, Anya , Willow, Dawn , no I am with dark Willow on this

afanofbuffy

Townie
I disagree they had stripped her and dressed in a sexy French maid costume , they did not kidnap a woman dress her like that for the cleaning , they might not have liked the word but their intentions were clear from the off , to rape a woman who was unwillingly under their control , if they had been successful, how many woman would they gang rape , and who next Buffy, Anya , Willow, Dawn , no I am with dark Willow on this

Honestly I don't believe that Warren would have wanted to sexually assault Buffy let alone have sex with her. Andrew and Jonathan were probably fantasizing on Buffy but not Warren. He hated her too much and when you hate someone the idea of touching them repulse them. Especially not with Dawn. None of them has shown attraction towards minors.

Top Bottom