• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

If Angel had told Kate he was a vampire from the start

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Probably not, but I think things might have been a bit different if he could have saved her father. Helping her father change his ways to do better by his daughter would have been nice to see.

I don't think they should have been a couple though but I do think she'd have been a great addition to Angel's Team.
I agree.
I don't see the character not freaking out anyway, regardless of when she found out.

Kate would have been a great coke head prostitute, sad they didn't go down that road.

LilahFan

Townie
I agree.
I don't see the character not freaking out anyway, regardless of when she found out.

Kate would have been a great coke head prostitute, sad they didn't go down that road.
I'm glad they didn't go down that path. Wouldn't have made much sense for the show or her character in general.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Another character looking for redemption and joining the AI team - I reckon it could have worked.

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
I kind of agree with the thought that Kate's time needed to come to an end when it did, just not in such a hard way as the direction the show took it. It was always kind of a stacked cast on Angel, and adding another character, one that was less interesting than the others, would only have taken away valuable screen time from everyone else. I kinda liked her, but not that much.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Kate was never written into the show properly. The idea of a film noir detective agency is that the detective has a contact on the police force that is a friend or owes something to the detective and can release or trade information as a favour. It would be more interesting to have her operating on this basis and then finding out Angel was a vampire. We never get introduced to any reason for her to cooperate with him and under most circumstances, cops don't release information about a case until it is over. The usual exception is a plea for witnesses to come forward, but we never see any reason for her to give Angel the time of day.

Top Bottom