• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

If Buffy walk in when Faith was hurting Weasley?.

Benz

Potential
Do you think Buffy might actually killed her after Buffy sure want she was doing to Weasley ?.

Weasley may not of be Super close to Buffy but there’s no way Buffy would taken it lightly what Faith was doing to Weasley?.

W

WillowFromBuffy

No, if Faith had broken down crying, there is no way Buffy would have killed her in cold blood. However, I doubt she would wanna be Faith's redemption sponsor, so it would have left Buffy the problem of what to do with her. It is not as though she could let her go, hoping she had learned her lesson. If she were to give her to the authorities, she might escape.

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
Faith had become a really big problem in the sense that, what exactly is everyone supposed to do with a killer slayer on the loose? That was so, so, so not an acceptable situation to allow unresolved. Even Angel would have been forced to kill her if she hadn't broken down and reached out in a final desperate cry for help. Angel could sense that Faith was headed in that direction, so it wrapped up neatly enough, but if it hadn't gone that way, it would have been a HUGE dilemma for everyone on both shows. If it had been allowed to play out, I think Buffy probably would have had no choice but to kill her, especially if she had walked in on Faith torturing Wes. It was inevitably headed for that conclusion up to the point when Faith finally gave her forlorn cry for help.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
If the episode ended the same way- fight and then Faith breaks down begging for death- then Buffy would've reacted similarly to how she acted with Spike in 'Beneath Me' I think. She'd freak (but wouldn't go through with it) and take some time about how to deal with the fallout.
Then she'd help Faith because she 'saw her penance' (as Buffy says to souled Spike). At the end of the day Buffy is much compassionate more than she is vengeful. Not saying that she would've been gentle or coddled Faith, but she would've given her a chance.

Buffy's problem in 'Sanctuary' isn't just that she's angry, its that she thinks Faith is being insincere. She wouldn't have thought that if she'd been involved in the previous episode's events.

NeddaSai

Potential
She would've stopped her of course, but I don't think she would've killed her. Buffy prides herself on not being a killer. Giles killed Ben because he knew that..

She wouldn't know what to do with her though, she could try to find a magical solution to strip her powers/incapacitate her somehow. Or she might leave it to Angel to handle. Either he helps her or ..

NeonSlayer

Potential
I'm a helluva more interested in what would have happened if Faith broke down with the "kill me" crying at the end of This Year's Girl.

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
She would've stopped her of course, but I don't think she would've killed her. Buffy prides herself on not being a killer. Giles killed Ben because he knew that..

She wouldn't know what to do with her though, she could try to find a magical solution to strip her powers/incapacitate her somehow. Or she might leave it to Angel to handle. Either he helps her or ..
I think you're right, Buffy wouldn't have killed her. And I agree I think Buffy would have resolved to put her down permanently somehow, as you said. Something drastic had to be done, especially if she hadn't broken down for help.

Angel6

Potential
I just rewatched these two episodes and by god they are great. I was so emotionally invested! The Bangel stuff is really well handled. Buffys behaviour is fairly in character to me post S3 she does change and become a lot more confident, but also slightly dominooring and self oriented and I feel this comes across.

Top Bottom