• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

If Moloch only knew what Willow be like later...

PippaHall

Townie
This was actually the first episode of Buffy, I saw; I came into it halfway through and kept watching to see who the spooky guy on the Internet was - I quite enjoyed it actually - and tuned in for the next episode, so it didn't put me off, call me weird!

It was quite scary the way that demon was singling Willow out and seemed to want her to be his - er - consort! Creepy.

Does anyone else find it chilling when Moloch is talking to little Willow - and later on she will be more far more powerful and come much closer to destroying the world than he ever did?! Dark Willow would probably have crushed Moloch easily!

Jodast

Hand of the King
Sineya
It never even occurred to me until now, but that is kind of odd. Could Moloch the Corruptor have done anything to Dark Willow? She was already fairly well corrupted and with her power level it would have been one Hell of a fight.

drizzlydaze

The Bloody
Black Thorn
It never even occurred to me until now, but that is kind of odd. Could Moloch the Corruptor have done anything to Dark Willow? She was already fairly well corrupted and with her power level it would have been one Hell of a fight.
She would have smashed Moloch easily. No contest.

Taake

Kissing Toast
Staff member
Black Thorn
If Moloch only knew what Willow would be like later in my mind he would propose to her instantly or just never let her go ;) I think the idea of them being powerful together would have appealed to him, she could have brought him more victims...

Wild At Heart
Wild At Heart
[No message]

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Always found it odd that Moloch never tried to control Willow the way he did with his computer nerd minions. He genuinely seemed to want to make a connection with her at the end, when he was talking to her in his robot body.
Maybe he couldn't control her?
Maybe he tried, failed and that's why he found her interesting enough to romance?

It's worth noting that Willow's infatuation with him comes across as just that, serious crushing on a guy who is manipulative but not supernaturally so.
...Or maybe she just had cast member plot armour.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Maybe Moloch the Corruptor never tried to control Willow because he had already succeeded in what he had intended to do. Willow later went from computer nerd to magic junkie to Dark Willow because of his influence here. Let's face it - Moloch never wanted a date in the sense of a girl to go to the movies with or to seduce - no girl would go out with a robot that was that obviously a machine (unlike the Aprilbot / Warrenbot / Buffybot introduced later). So why was he on a dating site? It could only be as his name suggests, to corrupt someone.

Top Bottom