• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

If you started a streaming service what would it be of?

Mr Trick

Scooby
If had the money and access to the rights for it what would your streaming service be? You can make it as creative or funny as you like :D

Priceless

Scooby
Classic movies and tv, a few documentaries, lots of comedy, quality dramas and a Golden Music channel that played music from 50's - 2000's - nothing from this century. 'MORMA' - Middle of the Road for the Middle Aged 😁

TriBel

Scooby
World Cinema (but with no Goddard 'cos I'm a philistine who doesn't appreciate him. Ditto Vertov's Man with a bloody Movie Camera).

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Oh yeah Man with a Movie Camera is pretenious tosh!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Bring us Lestat!
Black Thorn
Great films (and television shows) created BEFORE 2007. And when I say great, I mean GREAT! Cooking shows, sci-fi, comedies, murder-mysteries...lots more.

Also concerts/music videos that don't suck.

EDIT: A six-hour block of Farscape will be featured nightly, 10pm-4am. 😁

Last edited:
S
Spanky
Phew!! Thankfully you said great so I won't have to worry about Farscape being on there.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I'd have:

The entirety of the MCU including the television series,
All the decent cartoons from the 90s
Friends
Buffy
Angel
Game of Thrones
Prison Break
House
Die Hard 1, 2 and 3
The Jurassic Park movies
Some 80s movies such as The Lost Boys, The Breakfast Club etc
A Muppet Christmas Carol
Indiana Jones 1, 2, and 3
The Simpsons
Young Sheldon
The Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
Doctor Who (up to the Angels take Manhattan)
Who's Line Is It Anyway
I'd also include stand up comedy shows.

A mixture of Comedy and Fantasy.

white avenger

white avenger
If I could have a podcast (if I understand the concept properly. My computer-ese is more than a bit limited) I would like it to be a place where people could come on and tell the stories that have been handed down in families for generations, like the ones that my grandmother told me about when she was a little girl, growing up in a Georgia that is long forgotten now, and the stories that her parents and grandparents told her about what it was like here after Sherman me his infamous march to the sea, devastating the entire eastern half of Georgia, and my great great grandfather, who died in a Union prison camp during the Civil War.

Basically, I would like to have somewhere where people could share insight into how the "good old days" weren't really all that good, and weren't always what we keep reading about in history books.

Top Bottom