• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

If you were to hire an Active, who and what for?

sleecin

Potential
Sineya
I am very much suprised there is no thread about this already.

This is the obvious question that directly comes to mind when I see the show.

What active would you hire and for what?

I would hire Sierra. And I would hire her too be an very smart programmer girl that would just hang out with me and be geeky and fun. Kinda like how Topher and Sierra does in one of the episodes.

I dont want her to be in love with me or anything like that. No sexual stuff. Just hang out and have fun. Share geekyness and having someone who is very intellectuall to talk with.

JCoatsworth

UP THE IRONS!
Black Thorn
When I saw this thread, I thought as well, why hasn't anyone started a thread like this? It's the obvious question.
Of course, we have to ignore that we think it's immoral.

Anyway, I don't really know what I would get myself an active for. I have some pretty weird ideas, but nothing important, really.
I'd get a funk bass player and a drummer. Really good ones. And I mean, really good. Just guys who really understand what they're doing and who can just jam for an hour without becoming repetitive and boring. And then I'd jam with them. haha :D

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Sineya
I'm also surprised this question hasn't come up before now. :)

Leaving out all the creepy sexual assignments because I'd never hire someone for that.... I'd hire a tall athletic active to play on my basketball team. Preferably a girl between 6'5 and 6'8 who could dominate on the boards. Although that would make me a cheater, so maybe not.

VisionGirl

Newly Human
Sineya
OMG I'd hire one to come clean my house- I have 3 messy boys!

Of course, I could just hire a maid lol. But it wouldn't be nearly as cool.

Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
But they would ensure the maid forgot how much of a mess it was!

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
Hmm, if I were to hire an Active... what would I use them for? No idea really, I think I'd rather be imprinted with some cool skills myself ;)

Although I suppose I wouldn't mind having a Paul Ballard around to carry my groceries and what not :)

Xin Rong

Killed by Dissertation
I would put myself into someone else's body, add the knowledge of an English professor and then get that 'doll' to help me write all my English assignments at University.

Blaze
Blaze
Ah! Is it really cheating if it's really you :P

wickedtiger86

Scooby
Sineya
Hmm. I think I could use one to spring clean my house and organize all my stuff. And fix my roof!

This is leading to a daydream in which I live in a spotless, organized non-leaky house. . . I like it!

Still a Scoobie
Still a Scoobie
[No message]

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
If I had an active, it wouldn't be for housework! :)

Definitly Echo, and probably for a fun, all-out outdoors weekend in the mountains, hiking, white-water rafting, free climbing, camping and smores by the campfire. That is so my thing! :D

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure that's one of the episodes (the one where she gets hunted, I think.)- so there, that's who I'd hire- although obviously I wouldn't hunt her...she'd totally kick my ass and I wouldn't enjoy that. Much.

Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
That's a good one!

Ianigsy

Diddle Buddy
Sineya
I like the fact that the first response of a number of people (self included) would be to get the housework done!

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I would hire Kilo to go on vacation with me . Also have her laid back. That way we would do whatever we wanted to do & not stuck
with a time table . And since she a Active I would be able to act goofy & embarrassing since she would be wiped so there be no witness.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
For how long . A day or longer & if so then how long ?

Iwearthecheese
Iwearthecheese
I was thinking more along the lines of a long weekend. ;)
Top Bottom