• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question Illyria vs Jasmine vs Glory

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
For me it's Illyria, hands down, although I suppose before Time Bomb. I just feel like she's super powerful, but I would have to watch the Jasmine arc again to be sure, lol.

thrasherpix

Scooby
Before Illyria was weakened then she'd win over Glory. Glory would try her super moves and super strength but it would not impress Illyria.

But after Illyria was diminished in Time Bomb I think Glory would win, unless Glory was about to turn back into Ben. I say that in part because I think Glory (at least at full strength) would've squashed Hamilton like a bug, but once Illyria is weakened then Hamilton smacks her around and treats her with contempt (the ultimate contempt would be not killing her after he did all that).

GreyWalker1958

Potential
The Blue Belle. Glory would've gotten the same punch to the head as Jasmine and Cyrus Veil did and Jasmine herself would simply be ripped apart litterally.

And this goes for either pre-Time Bomb and After The Fall when she flickered between Fred and her true form

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Illyria. Demonkind was never expelled from the physical while he was God-King of the Primordium. Whereas the Powers had to withdraw prior to the end of the Demon Age, and Glorificus may have been like W&H, a minor player in the Primordium, who came to reign after the Old Ones were pushed out of the Physical Multiversal spectrum. So, to use the best example I can think of, in Ancient India, Indus was the King of the gods, and Vishnu and Shiva were minor gods, like Vesta or Janus. Which is not the case now.

thrasherpix

Scooby
I only say Illyria would lose after she's diminished because she can no longer manipulate time, while Glory can move so fast as to be nearly invisible. And if Hamilton can beat the crap out of her without working up a sweat after Illyria's diminished then so could Glory.

But before Time Bomb, Glory wouldn't stand a chance. Illyria would probably be more impressed (at least surprised) or the spell used to keep most from knowing Ben is Glory (a spell that likely would not have worked on Illyria) than by Glory herself. I see the super-powered Illyria ripping Glory's head off, literally, going "Unimpressive." Though her head cocks as Glory's head then turns into Ben, perhaps wondering briefly if she'd been tricked unless she could sense the magicks already (much in the same way Adam sensed the magicks of Jonathan's spell.)

BaskingINBangel

I'm a little bit bison
Before Time Bomb, it would definitely be Illyria! She had more powers and abilities than both Jasmine and Glory combined. Let's not forget that she took out Angel's entire crew in mere seconds. I would probably rank Jasmine least powerful of the three.

Top Bottom