• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

In "Spin the Bottle" when Cordelia loses her present day memory

Joshua

Huge Spuffy Fan!
And she goes back to her Sunnydale High persona, wouldn't she remember Angel? she knew he was a vampire when she was in high school. Is her persona before Buffy entered Sunnydale?

Mrs Gordo

We fight termites wherever they may roam!
Black Thorn
I thought of that too! She was supposed to be 17 and she met Angel when she was a sophomore right? That was my favorite Season 3 Cordy episode because BtVS Cordy was so great.

Tez

Townie
I don't remember her saying she's 17 but I could be wrong it's been a while since I watched it I always thought it was before buffy came to Sunnydale I thought angel being Liam was kinda ridiculous tho but the episodes great nice to have a break from all the crazy tension of season 4

It definitely said 17. Cordelia met Angel when she was a sophomore so unless she repeated a grade like I headcanon for Dawn (14-15 in 8th grade, average age is 13-14 for last year of junior high), she was 16 and should've recognized him and known about the Watchers Council and that Buffy was the Slayer.

Isn't her birthday in December? So she probably turned 17 the same month as Faith, 2 months after Tara (October), and a month before Buffy (January).

Top Bottom