• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

In this the year of our Angel

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
We, and by we I mean you the BOSS and her Staff Members.
May you proclaim that the next month in the series of the first six months of this year be for those who seek redemption.
I ask you to give them the ability to change houses, and in doing so may they offer you copious amounts of lovely grovelling.

Reactions: Nix

white avenger

white avenger
I'm thinking it may be time to reinstate Adopt-A-Bangel. There seem to be a whole lot of poor, lost Bangel supporters who need to be brought into the light and joy that is Spuffy.

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
I'm thinking it may be time to reinstate Adopt-A-Bangel. There seem to be a whole lot of poor, lost Bangel supporters who need to be brought into the light and joy that is Spuffy.
Oh no, does this mean you have turned your back on Jandy? Or is Spuffy just a method to get people on the Joan and Randy train?

white avenger

white avenger
Oh no, does this mean you have turned your back on Jandy? Or is Spuffy just a method to get people on the Joan and Randy train?
Jandy is, was, and always will be the only pure relationship in the entire Buffyverse. Spuffy is just the second step toward realizing that ultimate truth.

The first step is, of course, coming to terms with the abomination that is Bangel.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
The first step is, of course, coming to terms with the abomination that is Bangel.
:eek:

We, and by we I mean you the BOSS and her Staff Members.
May you proclaim that the next month in the series of the first six months of this year be for those who seek redemption.
I ask you to give them the ability to change houses, and in doing so may they offer you copious amounts of lovely grovelling.
I could do with some sort of redemption!! Maybe ;)
Also here is my grovelling .... Well not exactly grovelling!! More bribery ;)

And for the Boss only...

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I dare say that the cakes will go down well at Black Thorn, I'm not so sure about the seven glasses of Champers though. How many Staff members does the Boss person have? I suppose leaving the bottle might help with any decision making, come to think of it a case of bottles may be available for the boss.

I hate stiletto's apart from making the calf muscle shapely I'd get rid of them. The heels are dangerous to walk on and you women have to endure such pain to where them.
As far as I'm concerned they ought to be thrown in the bin.

Top Bottom