• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Inara Quotes

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Hey! So I am going to meet Moran Baccarin (the actress of Inara) on the 26th of october and I will get an autograph from her. :) (I am so excited!)
And I always saw Firefly related autographs on the internet like Alan Tudyk always had to write "I'm a leaf on the wind" 😭 (I love this quote but it's so sad! :() And so I was wondering what some of your favourite Inara quotes are which she maybe could write on my auograph... :)

WillowFromBuffy

Buffering...
I don't think Inara has a ton of quotable lines, but this one is quite good: "You don't play a player."

I am so jealous of you who take the time to meet our heroes. Hope you have fun!

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
I don't think Inara has a ton of quotable lines, but this one is quite good: "You don't play a player."

I am so jealous of you who take the time to meet our heroes. Hope you have fun!
Oooh I love that thank you so much!!! And yes I feel like I am the luckiest person in the world because I have met my favourite person in the world already: Alyson Hannigan. And now I am going to meet my second favourite person ever too: Amy Acker!!! And on top of all of that I have also met James Marsters and I am also going to meet Morena Baccarin and Charisma Carpenter!!!🥰😍❤💕 I am soooooo happy, excited and lucky!!! And my parents are the absolute best to let me go to Paris to meet Amy and Morena cause usually they only let me go to german cons.

Top Bottom