• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

"Insufficient Privileges" To Post?

white avenger

white avenger
Just a question. On several threads lately, I've noticed that I have "insufficient privileges" to post, even though I have contributed to the thread several times before getting this notification. Has this happened to anyone else, and why? Has the thread in question reached maximum entries, and is closed, ir have I somehow offended someone, and been banned? Can someone please explain?

The Bronze

Rogue Demon Hunter
Black Thorn
Most likely you or the thread fell foul of the stricter politics guidelines.

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Watcher
Black Thorn
Yes, once a thread has been moved to the cemetary someone who tries to post in it will get that message.

If you had recieved a reply ban from an active thread you would have been notified about it and the reason for the ban.

So most likely, the threads have been closed and moved. Do you remember which threads specifically?

:)

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

You gotta go be gay for that poor, dead intern...
Black Thorn
lol someone sent the board staff a nastygram email about how rude we were to have that message
Perhaps it could be worded in a less hurtful way:

"We're dreadfully sorry, but you may not post in this thread anymore. Please accept our heartfelt condolences."

:p

Taake
Taake
Assuming now we have hearts :p
nightshade
nightshade
Assuming that we're sorry as well
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
What a dreadful thing to say, that a singular Staff Member might think of him/ herself as plural (we're).
Top Bottom