• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Interdorm Comp: New Year Resolutions 2!

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (it's 42 mins past here in Ireland anyway!)
Hey guys, anyone that was here this time last year, will remember this game we played, it went down really well and we got some really great entries!

So we thought we'd do it all over again!

Guidelines
Characters Available: Buffy; Angel; Spike; Willow&Tara; A Big Bad

You choose one character, and then create a "New Years resolution" for that character and then create a piece of work involving your chosen character and the resolution.

Example:
You choose A Big Bad, and you can choose any big bad from the series, then you select a resolution, eg: Glory 'Wear less Red' then you can have pictures of her in any other clothes other then Red.

Rules:
Banners no bigger then 150 pixels high x 725 pixels wide
Have to stick to the guidelines.
You can enter up to 5 times, but you can't choose the same character each time, so you could make 1 for each character, and then choose a resolution from any time over the period of the show.

The Willow&Tara one means you have to make one involving them both not one or the other.

Submission date is Sunday 11th January.

Once you have your piece finished you can send it onto us, I'll update this thread with who you can send the entries to, each character will have a different Mod.

Make sure to have your PM's sent by the Sunday 11th in order to be in the competition!

We will then open up the votes to a public poll.

Any questions PM me or post here!

J
Joyce Summers
I remember this last year...and I just got wigged that it's this time of year again. Gheh!

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
It's as easy as you make it, check out the entries from last year, some very seriously funny and creative, and the funny ones or creative ones are the ones that will win.

I decided to narrow it down to make it easier to judge, this way we put all the Buffy against each other all the Angel's against each other then the winners from the round go to a face off.

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
Cool guys so I have the people you can send your entries too.

Angel - Lyri
Buffy - Black Eye Guy
Spike - SpikedBuffy
Willow&Tara - ~Angelic Slayer~
A Big Bad - Joyce Summers

So guys get those entries into us, try to make em as funny as possible, and remember entries in by 11 Jan!

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
Ok this competition is closed, the entries are awesome so they'll be up in the next day!

If anyone has any last Minuet banners get them in striaght away or they can't be considered!

Top Bottom