• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Invitation

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Hi there,
Have you ever wondered if you could impersonate a Buffy-character, taking on their quirks and personality tics and impressing the hell out of everyone with your chameleon-like abilities?
Do you have too many Whedon-esque quips in your bloated, over-stuffed brain that you have to get them out somehow?
Did you watch the end of Buffy Season 7 and, when it ended, wanted to crawl inside the television and follow them all on some new, amazing adventure?

You did? Well, good news!
Our brand new-ish RP thread 'Separated' has characters available:

Giles: Somewhat crusty British Watcher.

Dawn: perky Key-like person.

Andrew: Uber-nerd with a (possibly magic) book!

Check it our here:
SEPARATED

And come and join. It'll be fun (probably). :)

Rogueslayer

Potential
Black Thorn
welcome @Rogueslayer. this has been a lot of fun so far and I think it will get even better with a few new voices

as Giles

*removes glasses and cleans them* Quite,however I do think that a bit of wisdom when it comes to this sort of thing could go a long way. Especially when there are a multitude of unaccustomed slayers that have recently been called.

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
I'm still thinking for an excuse to bring Molly back from her death. Than I can be properly peckish.

Great! Are they going to play Andrew? Or...somebody new? How would that work now we've all got the set-up underway?

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
They could show up having seen the gas station & walked toward it . Just a idea btw .

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Sounds nice . We have a number of characters open. Have you read SEPARATED
yet to get a feel of what going on ?

Top Bottom