• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Is Dido's White Flag song a Bangel Fanvid?

Altoz

Potential
Okay, so in this Dido song, White Flag, British singer Dido is hanging around Hollywood and frequently crosses paths with Dave Boreanz. There are numerous wistful and meaningful mutual glances between the two of them. Now, this might have nothing whatsoever to do with Buffy and Angel, but on the other hand, it's obviously about a relationship that's ended between two people who obviously still have feelings for one another. Remind you of a certain other relationship that involves a character also played by David, though? With a certain other blonde woman? Is Dido a Buffy fan? Has Dave commented on this? :

Reactions: Ann

thrasherpix

Scooby
Maybe, consciously or otherwise.

But it's common for singers to take actors they like and put the into their music videos (which are often romantic in tone).

I wouldn't read too much about being blonde in the media. At least here in the USA, blondes (especially female characters) are far more prevalent than in real life, even on the friggin news.

WillowFromBuffy

To be or not to evil.
"I will go down with this ship."

It does sound like something Buffy could have sung during S3.

I love how they both have this freaky Spike-esque collections of photographs. They are probably both trying to abduct the other to their basement/dungeon.

Altoz

Potential
That's an awfully Angelesque look of longing and regret at Dido across the bar, and Dave's character is obviously upset when she leaves without saying a word to him. As they both are when it came to the red carpet scene.

Gnomie192

Townie
Love that song, brilliant video. Not sure about DB hair in the video though

Top Bottom